---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on kiddies you guys are trippn about dolor being good.jeje 1st its buek buet bitting bucket now its dolor bitting Doler.your brains are all mashed up.fucken toys these days dont know who to bite.all you mother fuckers stop fucken bitting and get yourselves a new name and a uneek name.not some names that looks and sounds like another fucken writter.fuck dolor fuck buet fuck buek fuck seasonal writters and fuck every fucken writter that thinks hes hard because he sees his name being bumped on here.go eat a dick.

You realize there's a choking hazard on dicks.

people need to hop off dole's jock there is a doper or have you all forgot. Ohhhh fuck he can't write that either cus there's a "doler" dudes name is dole. At least that new cat isn't style biting.

No ideas original.

You realize there's a choking hazard on dicks.

people need to hop off dole's jock there is a doper or have you all forgot. Ohhhh fuck he can't write that either cus there's a "doler" dudes name is dole. At least that new cat isn't style biting.

No ideas original.

its not called being on his jock its called knowing wats up you dumb little fuck! doper and doler are 2 different names dick head so stfu with all of that shit and stop trying to justify your boy..:lol:

I know your lady is down for it!!!!!! what time is it? ask your girl she knows all about it!!!!! lmao:cool:

its pretty easy to see who u r u chip tooth dumb and dumber lookn mutherfucker once friends now enemys get at me on a pm so we can cut the chase wit ur 3/4 man crew

its pretty easy to see who u r u chip tooth dumb and dumber lookn mutherfucker once friends now enemys get at me on a pm so we can cut the chase wit ur 3/4 man crew

wrong you have no idea bitch keep your mouth shut! :lol: let me tell you a fact how deep is ur shit how long have been around and yet still a bitch ass crew you fools get slapped around on the daly when ur boys step up just shut your mouth and tell ur girl whats up for me!!!!! and the cusssns lmao