---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thanks for proving my point:lol:

Some of you dudes paint decent like burn and moda but the rest of the shit I see is garbage and the self promoting isn't helping. If it wasn't for your 12oz presence you wouldn't exist. Take that weak TDM shit to the sco and see how long it runs:scrambled:

( MODA IS NOT TDM )

DAM MAKING UP DEFINITIONS FOR THE 3 LETTERS SICK STAY ON MY DICK... LATE I GOT MONEY TO MAKE I HARDLY GO ON THIS AND WHEN I DO IM GETTING CHEERED THAT ONLY MEANS IM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

shut up fag i know cheap. your lil "crew leader". he's a cool dude you guys are just weak and theres only like 2 of you guys still tryna put it down. jst get over it and try again. its really just for the best:lol: :lol:

Weakest On The Streets

yo exactly fuck those wanna be toys,i seen those puny faggots,looking like freshmen in high school n shit. you guys cant be serious,that W is a fucking E on its side pendejos.you guys dont even write graffiti,you guys are little norte tag bangers with W hats and tall tees.and i find it hilarious you run with MAYATES in YOUR clicka yelling out wots crew when those mayates cant even spell the word" graffiti",let alone figure out how to use a can properly. die slow pussies die slow. wots crew is up there with the "shake weight" and "shape ups",horribly bad fucking ideas. realy tho,at least the shake weight and shape ups actully have a purpose as gay as they may seem,but those wots queers are just tards in night gowns claiming shit they dont know about. wtf is wots? why are u throwing up numbers? like do you not understand you fucking suck? how much fucking shabz did your sherm head ass parents smoke before giving birth to such useless little shits? i mean your hands suck,you obviously cant fucking paint,you dont draw,you dont know how to catch descent tags,and to top it all off yall some ugly ass little kids!you suck at fucking life,you GET A ZERO for creativity,and your parents are probably secretly slippin you the date rape drug so you pass out and then they sell licks of your buttholes to their crack head friends for more fucking tweek. fuck wots,theres my two cents lol: