---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

Why do fools keep posting pictures of gay shit on this thread? Go out, take your little colorful fixie bikes outside, ride around, take some pictures, come back, and post some shit. If you aint gonna post pictures of graff take the gay shit outta here and go get your G.E.D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga stop reppin the town already! im shure everyone can remember back in high school there would always be that 1 nigga who claims hes from epa or the town just to sound hard your probably 1 of them so just shut that shit up already you jcat!

this :lol:

Why do fools keep posting pictures of gay shit on this thread? Go out, take your little colorful fixie bikes outside, ride around, take some pictures, come back, and post some shit. If you aint gonna post pictures of graff take the gay shit outta here and go get your G.E.D

AINT NO GEAR QUEER HERE...

1188-male-bicycle.jpg

telos did not create that T.Tie was the number one hitter with those T`s so dont come up with this crap that tesla bit telos on style.the only talent i see from telos is in black books it makes every black book jealous.black books have feeling too.and dont go posting his pictures of the same shitty warehouse telos shots he did that shit had a exp date long over due.that shit has mold on them so dont put it back on the shelf.510.

as much as this talk a lot of crap, he does have a point.

let be known you a fag nikka.wearing oldschool shreaded daisy dukes down 1st and san carlos fucken hooker bitch.and im your pimp nikka.ill do the talking and the pimping,you just sit there and make my money bitch.510 tennyson nikkas

i dont even know where san carlos is homegirl but i do know where 415 is so hit me up next year when your back for the gay pride shit

G.E.D pppsh I TAKE KARATE CLASSES