---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILL GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT...

4729394508_92e26653f1_b.jpg

DUEL8 > RAPE

what is there to talk about ?

ohhh .. that Rape is gonna get smashed on by Duel the next time he goes over a piece? ohhh okay. watch yo back Raper Oner.

Bump JBfunk! the real JBeffs... x4 xiv A.D.I.D.A.S C4

what is there to talk about ?

ohhh .. that Rape is gonna get smashed on by Duel the next time he goes over a piece? ohhh okay. watch yo back Raper Oner.

Bump JBfunk! the real JBeffs... x4 xiv A.D.I.D.A.S C4

rape is gonna get raped by duel:cool: :cool:

to wake up and check my email and then check the 12 and see this shit is pretty fuckn funy i must say i wonder is she ever gave a beso negra:beat: but yes she do need to lace her pumas and paint some more cus there aint no more tfk shit runnin any more or is she contamplating on have a smismoreshin

hemad-1.jpg:lol: :lol:

I miss the old days. where we could all be friends. Now niggas be shooting each otha for fried chicken. People be robbin doggies for their doggy treats.. every man for themselves. Survival of the fittest. Even the niggas in your crew talk shit about you. I miss the days where we could all have sex together under the bridges while painting and feeling eachothers soft skin.

I should be the moderator of this thread... but then nothing would get posted....

the new kids suck dick...

and the oldschool cats... well they just fuckin old.. no one wants to see there gramdpa shit anymore... stick too your legal walls dads

oh and I saw mesher yesterday walking...

this nigga thinks he is the shits of the shits... I almost wanted to slap a nigga and get my X4 belt and woop his faggot ass. Learn how to walk nigga. get some steeze. change your attitude. u aint the shit. you aint a playa. you dress wack. you fail. i know where u reside puto. fuck you taggers... this is gangbang shit. all you writers think u gangsters. niggas all weak bitches