---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 cars deep n the second car wasnt even needed ur niggas got glass jaws n fall like the twin towers boy n what did mors n itop really do except try to run up on me n throw some food at me like we was in a grade school food fight. thats the thing wit ur crew ur youngsters go back to tell u girls the story n have too add a lil hot sauce so they dont look bad keep it real n i would get em up but ur ass aint tryin to see no one in the street tryin to have a nigga come over again jus make sure my car can fit thru the front door hahaha

nigga see me. pussy you talk talk to much hit me up stop yappin all i hear from you is talk??? what did joey do when grim was at his house?:lol:

4452673894_3ccbeceaf2.jpg

kill yourself^

good to know you go out of your way to talk shit, dude must be on your mind all night you prob have wet wild dreams too huh? ha.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way your pants are.. and your shoes are and how your pant cufs go over your shoes

you look like some short fat peice of shit who wears a size 42 waist because your pant legs are bigger then your shoes homie they makin yo feet look litto

get a life fat ass get off my dick aswel come see me if u got a problem

fool really just stfu

what you type on a keyboard differs from what u would actually say to someone in person..

my bad bro i dont suck girafas dick like everybody else dude is just another graff writer to me not some "GRAFFITI SUPER STAR"

nigga see me. pussy you talk talk to much hit me up stop yappin all i hear from you is talk??? what did joey do when grim was at his house?:lol:

Haha Joey bitched up like the fagg he is....he didn't even want to see GRIM that chick was more done then him haha so quite the e thuggin and let's do this!!!! ATOPS all day