---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THESE SAME OL TIRED ASS FLICKS.....YOUR GONNA MAKE MY FUCKIN EYEBALLS BLEED

WHY STRESSIN SO HARD? WE DONT LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD WITH WHITE PICKET FENCES AND SHIT. LET IT BE. JUST IGNORE IT IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH.

AND WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS RETARDED THREAD....

i dont think this playboy rocks any thing

thats what i im saying i want him to get up then i could smash him out but if we battled itd be me getting dissed by him cause he aint got shit runningggg

yer defending a rep you aint got rockafella your living a fairy tale haha

fuck moda and his half filled what ever you want to call them throwies or just some same old crappy ass bird shit.the shit looks the same but with a different color all the time get the fuck out off here.go home and practice and stop taking picture of your fat ass friend hitting up in the bowl like a fucken rookie toy.bitch.

thats what i im saying i want him to get up then i could smash him out but if we battled itd be me getting dissed by him cause he aint got shit runningggg

yer defending a rep you aint got rockafella your living a fairy tale haha

pussy go take a walk down 11th street garetee you see me on every trashcan down that street go diss it and well see whats good pussy

ur the bitch ass nigga who went crying to romance because i was punking on ur bitch ass

"TELL HIM TO STOP TALKIN AND PICKIN ON ME" i beleieve your pussy asswords were

bitch

pussy go take a walk down 11th street garetee you see me on every trashcan down that street go diss it and well see whats good pussy

ur the bitch ass nigga who went crying to romance because i was punking on ur bitch ass

bitch

he said lets do thisv6jeyu.jpg:lol:

bitch

internet_tough_guy_magazine.jpg

all you mother fuckers if you want some lets get busy bitches first come first gets slapped like a trailer trash bitch with pig tails.lets do this but i really want an stat grim and she thang cash.one by one any of you tough guys want some i will fuck your grill up and make you go running home to mammies house bitches.

haha youz all talk if u really wanted cash u woulda said somethin at the art show.

quit frontin homiee:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: