---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This is TheMaker speaking, gacho fuckren fat ninja turtle,ron jeremy look alike,can you stop posting does ugly tragedy G`s.lets all prey together for this ninja turle named gacho, god please help gacho learn some new throwies and get better on handstyles because all of us on 12oz hate to see his same throws over and over on this thread,amen.if he keeps on posting these throws Im going to call a priest and do a exorcism on his ass.gacho have an teach you some throwies,jejeje.Sin-cerely,TheMaker 510.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt i blow your mind this time,didnt i do it babeh,didnt i do it babeh.this is for you chow,my little chow mein dish.i love when you smell like Tracy, catfish down there.mmmm.any thing,any thing you want.im so horny,im so horny,me love you long time.you send me shivers from my head all the way to my dick bone.beso use to do that to my body but that tall skank is all beat up bad news neighborhood corner trash.she smells like Lions plaza fish,all dried up and decomposing.I love you my little chow mein pussy.