---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

bump old heads that could teach these youngsters a thing or two...

Eruptoe.Doler.Sibl.Neps.Lunch.Priest.Hindue.Genesis.Talent. the list goes on but Sj graff is dying...

all these dudes are dope.. hindue is mad ill and talented dude comes proper and clean all the time

props to the OG's who are still around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was tell they (1 of the 3 crews) try to check our youngsters at music in the park! and since the youngsters came out victorious, and they "big" "og" homies the victims they been rollin round "strapped" trying to catch us slippin.........cause they big homie got fucked up they mad!

:confused:

hella witnesses watching, all lit up! fools aint trying to go to jail! PC moves! like "lets fight right here i dont wanna fight in the shower or the back of the dorm! i wanna be where the cops can see!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats weird but if im not mistaken those sound like excuses for why you pussed out...........

thats weird but if im not mistaken those sound like excuses for why you pussed out...........

sounds like ur the one in the video that got his hat snatched :lol: .. nd DAMN! y did that other dub kat just stand their with his head down? he hella had his boys back :lol:

didnt i blow your mind this time,didnt i do it babeh,didnt i do it babeh.this is for you chow,my little chow mein dish.i love when you smell like Tracy, catfish down there.mmmm.any thing,any thing you want.im so horny,im so horny,me love you long time.you send me shivers from my head all the way to my dick bone.beso use to do that to my body but that tall skank is all beat up bad news neighborhood corner trash.she smells like Lions plaza fish,all dried up and decomposing.I love you my little chow mein pussy.

you got problems dog.haha