---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,what ever happened to bff.when i first seen that shit i thought it was a whole group of virgin china bitches hitting up,then i found out it was dudes.I said to myself,self what the fuck is going on in this graffiti world that makes people right stupid shit like that.fucken fags.also what ever happened to tfk? answer:poof.gone like the wind.there was no hope there,trying to bite another well known crew.aot uggh just forget about that crew all fucken toys with streaks.next time i see them im going to punk all them for there streaks and paint,show them whos the big boss hog in the city.let me tell you something about ntro never heard of him and never will see him up,only on the famous online album 12ozprophet where everybody thinks there up just cause they post there own pics.ntro,who? I dont talk shit its just what i see and hear is unbelieveable.Best Fags Forever.jejeje.

This is TheMaker speaking,what ever happened to bff.when i first seen that shit i thought it was a whole group of virgin china bitches hitting up,then i found out it was dudes.I said to myself,self what the fuck is going on in this graffiti world that makes people right stupid shit like that.fucken fags.also what ever happened to tfk? answer:poof.gone like the wind.there was no hope there,trying to bite another well known crew.aot uggh just forget about that crew all fucken toys with streaks.next time i see them im going to punk all them for there streaks and paint,show them whos the big boss hog in the city.let me tell you something about ntro never heard of him and never will see him up,only on the famous online album 12ozprophet where everybody thinks there up just cause they post there own pics.ntro,who? I dont talk shit its just what i see and hear is unbelieveable.Best Fags Forever.jejeje.

why you mad though?

why you mad though?

hhhmmm.me mad ughh naw.you mad at me.i love life do you. Q and A. and when i say answer,you answer tuf guy.jesus forgive does dumb dumbs that do not get where im coming from or better yet comin at. amen.jesus told me to tell you, you are forgiven for haveing a coconut head and a block head.ok tuf guy.

why you swingin though?

this TheMaker voice mail please leave your name and what you are complaining about after the beep.Beep.make this easier on yourself and just pm me Nigger.i have to go to work now,not like you sitting at home getting mad cause i spoke about you.i make money then i come on 12oz to piss people off,then i take a huge fat shit and go to sleep.goodnite.little tuf brown mexican fag or Nigger.

Does he sound mad? :lol: TheMaker is pretty much like the news he states the bad but never the good but whatever he says we may get mad at but it's always the truth and we always see what he has to say :)

your a fuckin fag! haha all over the makers dick! go jump off 280 and land on your fuckin head PLEASE!!