hardcore shows

blahblahblah

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by footsoldier

i dont even mosh anymore..i still go to tons of shows but for me its more about the sing along/ fingerpoint...i see the wall of death a few times a year actually.. id have to say the best hardcore video was no more by YOUTH OF TODAY...that video was fuckin funny...it was only played once on mtv. i know some of you had to of seen it.

that was the silliest video. ray cappo slam dunking a hamburger into a trashcan.

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HAL
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

I would think its better that kids nowadays look goofy by doing karate, rather than 'shooting rival crew members'. right?

Oh totally. I just kind of miss the days of being nervous and a little scared when you're paying at the door. Maybe now that I'm older all the kids don't look so scary like they used to.

There's some great hardcore bands out there, but the scene evolved into something that only vaguely reminds me of the late 80's through mid 90's. I'm sure it's still fun, but I think my musical tastes have changed. I went art fag and started listening to Modest Mouse.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

TT were you the first person in the line of defence???like were you the first person next to the pit??????because if you were then thats silly you take the chance of getting smacked...................oh well sences are always different.

i know this is old, but no i wasnt whatsoever.

Guest im not witty

zegota. is a good band.

windmill, pickin up change, pizza maker= moves that i have executed on several occasions. the fingerpoint should never be phased out.

Archived