Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which of us is on house arrest? u sound like a pig dude...u gonna report me cuz i was out paintin on home confinement? haha...

i signed the post so there wouldnt be any confusion but i 4got im dealing with 12oz...

ASULTBATURY2011F3C

I'll be in the cruiser outside your crib.

you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be taken out of context and used against you...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WRITTERZ WOULD ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH A DAM GRAFFITTI WHORE A GROUPIE THAT JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE A LEGAL SPOT TO WRITE I'AM NOT ASKING FOR PERMISSION NO MORE BECAUSE EVERY TIME I DO SOMETHING THERE HE PERSONALLY TAKES PLEASURE IN GOING OVER IT HIMSELF BUT AS I SAID I STARTED BOMBING AND BATTLING SINCE 79' SO STAY TUNE ORLANDO IT'S ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING. PEACE TO ALL THE REAL CATS DOING THERE THING IN THE GAME AND TO THE GROUPIES FUCK YOU SWALLOW TIL YOU CHOKE.