Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no exceptions fool. If you cant burn it-dont go over it. Period. If you go over something-go over the whole thing-period. Dont give a reason for people to hate on you and you wont get hated on. This is shit even the most basic of toys get a grip on early on. Im amazed you still struggle with these basics...and this has nothing to do with you so shut your fuckin trap toy.

Why is it that niggas that started writting yesterday give so much advise ...first off no one walks around with roll up graff did'nt start on legal walls it started on trains so is you had a tag on it your throwie went over it and so on and so on if some one rocks over you you rock over them it's called graffiti not checkers so if you catching feelings get the fuck out the game crying because you can't get a flix or take your buddies over to see what you did over the weekend fuck you and anyone who thinks like you fuck your flixs and your friends stop complaining and stay true to the game...if some one goes over you battle or knunckleup but please no more fake ass advice or crying like bitches .....yes this is H2O YNN,IBM,TWA i don't hide behind screens or anything else.........YOU CAN COME SEE ME ANYTIME AT MY STORE - GRAFFITTI ICONZ -2473 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY ORLANDO FL 32804 12PM-TO-9PM

Yo son yo. Bro for as long as u been painting, u honestly disapoint me. I thought u would know/understand why we do this! I mean, let ME give a word of advise that u usualy explane to the toys. Uuumm if u see wall and there is no space....Fuck the motherfucker and go over him its ur turn tahagahahhahah!!!! >:D

it has everything to do with me Professor Stoe.

you and all your "bros" ridicule me for one mistake I made months ago.

I'd never want anyone to get hated on like what you and people have done to me

- not even my worst enemy(s). but you best believe I stay holding a can.

thanks for your advice, but no thanks Sargent Stoe-R.

ps. your missing a little 3-d on that arrow on the right

first things first you little shit, you crossed the line twice. i confronted you on a calm level round one. round two you were physically backing down when i was on the verge of handing you your ass. i kept my mouth shut for a minute but you AND your 'bros' know YOU arent bout it in person. PLENTY of witnesses. this isnt me hopping into random shit. you crossed me first and then you pulled the dumb ass move youre talking about. After you apologized to me in person and leaving with your little buddies i found some more of your bullshit over mine and went back over it. so in my eyes this is a solid case of you not taking a fucking hint. i have no problem making you learn the hard way. I LET you slide. and it wont happen again. shut your fucking mouth and know your position. anything from here pm me.