Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first off a bunch of cats arguing about respect and arrows lmao first rule of graff before you pick up marker,can or anyother thing .first research your names and learn your history.too many cats claiming to be so and so you know who you are i'am not gonna put you on blast just yet but i'll be at the event this saturaday...if anyone wants a history lesson or wants to discuss why trying to write a legends name is a no-no take it how you wanna take it i'am tired of fake ass niggas with no history claiming to be writters and after this event they will be exposed........Peace the big homie MR.H2O to you.........what's good to the homies that I've had the honor to kick knowledge with........

first off a bunch of cats arguing about respect and arrows lmao first rule of graff before you pick up marker,can or any other thing first research your names and learn your history.to many cats claiming to be so and so you know who you are i'am not gonna put you on blast just yet but i'll be at the event this saturaday...if any one wants a history lesson or wants to discuss why trying to write a legends name is a no-no take it how you wanna take it i'am of fake ass niggas with no history claiming to be writters and after this event they will be exposed........Peace the big homie MR.H2O to you.........what's good to the homies of had the honor to kick knowledge with........

ahem.. GOT'EM :)

i wasent even going to this event but ima show my face just to see all these tail between the legs soft toys that run their mouth online and im not even going to paint. i know alot of heads is gonna read this and be like whatever this NIGGA aint gonna do nothing. its understandable cause thats what this thread is all about talking but mark my words i will be the first NIGGA in orlando to split any wig . or the second cause my fam ifuk already had rock a fella. SUNE 2DX TB