Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are these "ego driven swollen headed writer primadonnas on thier high horses" exactly? Lets not be vague.

Thats easy,the ones that are dicks! Thats what "ego driven swollen headed writer primadonnas on thier high horses" means. Now if your lookin for names then i would be a dick too! All i'm saying is those that can help out should do so, dont get me wrong you can stay a dick, at the end of the day it's really up to you!

Thats easy,the ones that are dicks! Thats what "ego driven swollen headed writer primadonnas on thier high horses" means. Now if your lookin for names then i would be a dick too! All i'm saying is those that can help out should do so, dont get me wrong you can stay a dick, at the end of the day it's really up to you!

since when was graffiti about "playing nice"? Respect is to be earned, not given.

and one way to get respect, is to not blow spots up by doing throwups on the walls in a freight spot, or leaving a trail of whack ass tags to the spot.

you know who you are.

This ccomment deserve a Gay pony pissunipiss-1.jpg

Just Imagine if them niggas that did the subways back in the days would of said that gay ass shit! If your spot is that gay and easy that it can be blowed up by tags,then I as an ol' skool writer suggest you find a better spot cause Graff is a Gamble you win and you lose,thatz how it goes! Dont be a cry baibe about it ,remember if it wasn't for you they wouldn't tag there! Think about that?!

If your spot is that gay and easy that it can be blowed up by tags,then I as an ol' skool writer suggest you find a better spot cause Graff is a Gamble you win and you lose

by tags? a freight spot can be blown up by something as small as leaving lids of cans around, the idea is to NOT let the workers know youve been there.

clearly as an "ol skool writer" you know nothing of freight etiquette.

what the problem is all these soft young cats these days that run they mouth thinkin they hard, get caught painting and crying to the cops droppin names and setting people up. all these cats is herbs yo, stop painting wit busta type cats, cause theres alot of bustas in orlando... i dont care how much me and another cats dont like each other id never drop a dime on them cus we clash thats jus soft serve, stay to yourself and do yo thang yall to caught on the next man like yall want a hug. to much talkin in orlando, bump feo and know7 thats the only cats i really see up ona consistent basis...

by tags? a freight spot can be blown up by something as small as leaving lids of cans around, the idea is to NOT let the workers know youve been there.

clearly as an "ol skool writer" you know nothing of freight etiquette.

Look i really dont want to diss you, cause obviously you do put in work but do you really think the bulls are blind of the new graffiti on the freight trainz?! Come on now, i know there stupid but not that stupid! Fuck an empty can on the side this aint another 48 hrs. or CSI Orlando nigga, itz just Graffiti,get a grip!

what the problem is all these soft young cats these days that run they mouth thinkin they hard, get caught painting and crying to the cops droppin names and setting people up. all these cats is herbs yo, stop painting wit busta type cats, cause theres alot of bustas in orlando... i dont care how much me and another cats dont like each other id never drop a dime on them cus we clash thats jus soft serve, stay to yourself and do yo thang yall to caught on the next man like yall want a hug. to much talkin in orlando, bump feo and know7 thats the only cats i really see up ona consistent basis...

This iz so true,i know i look like the Newjack Advocate,but thatz because i worked myself to the top!Now these newbies shoud realize that snitches get stitches and loose Lips Sink Ships!! If you cant hang get out the game!

On the real, this aint subways and this aint back in the day. Its almost 2011 and with technology and years of persecuting writers, todays cops are more hip to the game and know more about graffii and its tactics than alot of the kids painting today. With that being said, subways and cleans still get painted by the brave/dedicated to this day and if you think theyre leaving anything besides what they paint at a spot then youre out of your mind. Its not that hard to use your head. also,. I feel the same way about bringing up the young correctly, but picking and choosing these people that you share with should involve an actual thought process, and when they fuck up they need to be told they fucked up. This shit isnt all chucky cheese an pizza pie, its felony vandalism and it should be taken seriously. I have respect for your love and longevity, but hopping on the internet and filling these young kids heads with hot air and condoning bad business is starting to grind on alot of people. When i met you in april you were a cool dude, I would like to continue that opinion of you. Judt do the right thing and encourage your children to do the same. Holla.

On the real, this aint subways and this aint back in the day. Its almost 2011 and with technology and years of persecuting writers, todays cops are more hip to the game and know more about graffii and its tactics than alot of the kids painting today. With that being said, subways and cleans still get painted by the brave/dedicated to this day and if you think theyre leaving anything besides what they paint at a spot then youre out of your mind. Its not that hard to use your head. also,. I feel the same way about bringing up the young correctly, but picking and choosing these people that you share with should involve an actual thought process, and when they fuck up they need to be told they fucked up. This shit isnt all chucky cheese an pizza pie, its felony vandalism and it should be taken seriously. I have respect for your love and longevity, but hopping on the internet and filling these young kids heads with hot air and condoning bad business is starting to grind on alot of people. When i met you in april you were a cool dude, I would like to continue that opinion of you. Judt do the right thing and encourage your children to do the same. Holla.

foreal yo u shouldnt leave nothing at the yard period. teach these young cats about the real biz. thats why orlando is filled with toys cuase all yall do is hate on the next

Just Imagine if them niggas that did the subways back in the days would of said that gay ass shit! If your spot is that gay and easy that it can be blowed up by tags,then I as an ol' skool writer suggest you find a better spot cause Graff is a Gamble you win and you lose,thatz how it goes! Dont be a cry baibe about it ,remember if it wasn't for you they wouldn't tag there! Think about that?!

I was wrong before.

THIS is the lamest post in 12oz history.

This situation is a matter of opinion! Writers should pick up after themselves,i know i do, why even tell people this, it should be common sense,one should never leave shit,especially on the tracks ! But does seeing cans and lids in my spot effect me or piss me off to the point that i have to argue with other writers,no ,at least to me it doesn't! Now someone going over my shit, that pisses me off! But your right,for those that dont know" keep them tracks clean" !