Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Whos crying,this is nt nyc its orlando theres no need for tags right under a est. spot!"

It's so fuckin obvious that know.7 didn't want to go over Ifuk and Sune thatz why he did what he did,knowing him he normally goes right over handstyles with a filled in throwie or getup unless he knows or respectz the writer,thats the only reason you still see an IFUK and Sune still runnin. As far as this aint Nyc,L.A. and Miami, well yhea thatz obvious too cause writers from there dont cry or whine about tags being done next to them,they dont use gay trems like "spot jockin" or "sideswiping" come on Orlando your beter thand this, stop dissin writers that get up and praise those that only do permissions! Last time i saw "Real Graff" was an illegal act sloppy dirty and grimmy just like the streetz itz up on, ya feel me! whereisthebeef.jpg

yawn, chill out gee its not even that serious, if i seen know 7 id be like "yo why would u do that" on some peace stee and thats it, i dont need to beef. Dont stir up whats not in the mix

Yes, a "field trip"...

While we're apparently on the subject, bump FAST HANDS

Now please for the last time ,i to want to finalize this attempt to cause beef between the FHs and the passing of disinformation!(This means you ) The Fast Hands crew from Delware and just a state away the Futura History crew from Jersey both know about us,why? cause we are older(established in 1986) and we (the FHzoo) confronted them with the y'all want peace or beef question? In which happy to say both decided on peace! So we are very much down with both FH's from the Big East! Here iz some ol 'skool battle gossip aka South Florida Graff history from the real Miami's FH zoo!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131038&page=78

thats just ridiculous, cool crown kook

kook

:lol:

kook? Sorry Bboy Dont get the joke? I would of laffed aswell if i did, cause i love jokes like how "Mr. I'm the Dude" aint up nowhere and how irritating it must be when that kook is all up around his hood,must be a sad existence,dude had to resort to name calling or i should say try to attempt a name call cause kook is kookie,how about this one: fuck I'm the Dude your lookin more like"I'm the Douche" Ha,now thatz funny fucker:D If you cant stand the heat yada yada yada,well you should know the rest douche, let me break it down to your level ,dont be a such a sissy, put your legos and pokemon card collection away for a second and do something about it,like hmmmm let me see,i have an idea, why dont you fuckin BOMB loser and i dont mean your room or your friends van not even at R.V's or your secret club house under a bridge, i mean the real streetz on real time cause Orlando aint no GTA San Andreas so don't get caught cause then you'll be doin real time or get slick out the mouth to the wrong nigga cause you don't get no extra man! And then maybe just maybe you can rock a crown over your tag too!