Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the floor of that pool mustve been a huge bitch to paint....

I remember it was a player's house and i was put on the spot, he asked me if i would be interested in painting his pool with the mascot logo,that he would pay me well,he also went on to say have i ever done something like that before,well not wanting to lose the opportunity, i lied and told him" yeah i've done something similar" but Bullshit, at the time i've never done nothing even close to that shit. Years later i found out there was easier ways of doing what i did, like i could of used a projector or i could of done the line crossing procedure to make a perfect copy like in the activity coloring books,anywayz i just winged it and i kept going up & down his roof to make sure the paportions were correct ! it came out nice and at the end of the day was happy that i figured it out myself! BTW GO CANES!

Damm Horace your so fuckin bright i'm truly surprised people dont bump your work ,oh ,wait that's right you dont fuckin have any! And God doesn't suck!

Listen here fag, if you or your crew had the clout or the "ups" you front like you have, you wouldn't be on the Internet trying to argue the legitimacy of your crew. That being said, all of the stuff you have posted is fucking garbage. Work on your letters instead of running your mouth.

Listen here fag, if you or your crew had the clout or the "ups" you front like you have, you wouldn't be on the Internet trying to argue the legitimacy of your crew. That being said, all of the stuff you have posted is fucking garbage. Work on your letters instead of running your mouth.
Oh you mean like you and all the other crews that argue on this site and others like bombing science,yeah Ilns it's just me,my bad let me shut up so you can post up your black book sketches. Listen you (and unlike you i will be politically correct) homosexual, I don't have to try to legitimize my Crew if you knew your history you wouldn't look so dumb. And as far as my shit being garbage,number one i do graff to please me,i'm guessin by the way you're implying shit you do it (thats if you Graff) to please others. I'm my own man and dont need or feed off of others opinion,so if you like my shit cool,if you don't i can careless. So dont get it twisted i just post replies to haters( you know people like you) and try to school the newbies on our old but still active crew! Look Ilns you get respect by earning it as well as giving it!! Show some respect fool!