Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm me bitch nigga,

and you righ, i did post that pic, i can already see what type of toy you are, just cuz i posted it , i write that name? MICHAEL YOU A TOY !!!!

hmmmmm........i never said you write that name...i just pointed out that you said that you never heard of those names before..yet you posted a pic of one of the names mentioned earlier in an earlier period..just sayin. xD

Bumb gullible toys like you ^ I coulda said Jordan,Brandon etc and you woulda believed what you hear. Shit snoe.one could be my buddy but you wouldn't know....Oh and ps your tagg on the box on university is horrible.

Well, Idk the kid, so idk what his name is. Put on your big boy pants and stop being so sensitive.

That reminds me... I was driving around the shopping plaza that houses that really cool wall you just posted. and seriously every building around it has tags on it. Like from one side to the other. Shitty toyish tags. Way to blow up that spot. Everyone go home and stop doing graffiti.

That reminds me... I was driving around the shopping plaza that houses that really cool wall you just posted. and seriously every building around it has tags on it. Like from one side to the other. Shitty toyish tags. Way to blow up that spot. Everyone go home and stop doing graffiti.

It's absolutely filled with ugly shit. some asz or some shit, then there's some fake ass DRG crew and orez or oprez or oreos. some nasty scribble scrabble. I was hoping to get my lazy ass off of this computer and cover some of it myself but...

idk. sometimes I hate this side of Orlando...

It's absolutely filled with ugly shit. some asz or some shit, then there's some fake ass DRG crew and orez or oprez or oreos. some nasty scribble scrabble. I was hoping to get my lazy ass off of this computer and cover some of it myself but...

idk. sometimes I hate this side of Orlando...

You can't fight fire with fire...

:lol: