Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got better shit to do then to meet up with a dude, homie.

u claim u havent seen my name. u claim u rock orlando. but yet i dont even know ur name and ur down to meet up for a fight that is pointless? after i rag u then you have something to fight about ...mean time grow up.

oh shit the miami fagots are back. what happened seeb? your blog not working out? or tired of sucking dick. get real homie you a shit writer and we are nasty at what we do. fuck you. seeb is another toy that can't cope with the fact that orlando is poppin, hating ass nigga that's why your piece at rv's looked like a monkey taking a shit on acid,and we don't claim we haven't seen your name, we just haven't those pic's are old as fuck cause them spots been hit by us. take your noah's arch ass back to the cave you came from. fuck yall commercial ass nigga's trying to famous but can't even do a throwie. fuck you.

i got better shit to do then to meet up with a dude, homie.

u claim u havent seen my name. u claim u rock orlando. but yet i dont even know ur name and ur down to meet up for a fight that is pointless? after i rag u then you have something to fight about ...mean time grow up.

bruh you have no life. you and seeb fucked the flow up. how about you go to the paperchase thread and post you shit under toy paint thread.

oh shit the miami fagots are back. what happened seeb? your blog not working out? or tired of sucking dick. get real homie you a shit writer and we are nasty at what we do. fuck you. seeb is another toy that can't cope with the fact that orlando is poppin, hating ass nigga that's why your piece at rv's looked like a monkey taking a shit on acid,and we don't claim we haven't seen your name, we just haven't those pic's are old as fuck cause them spots been hit by us. take your noah's arch ass back to the cave you came from. fuck yall commercial ass nigga's trying to famous but can't even do a throwie. fuck you.

i aint even going to lie, i aint read all this shit. orlando is popping? game over, you are so oblivious to the world YOU WIN. fucking loser wake up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO MOLD?!?!?! Oh please, "I didnt want it" bitch, yall are all jits i dont got time for yall. i lived there for years and nobody jumped, they all talked. So i treat yall accordingly. id fight my right hand man id def fight you FAGGOTS lol

i jumped. you gave me a fake address.

and im tired of this spic slipping by, IT TOOK YOU WHAT? 4 YEARS TO GET YOUR NUTS UP AND GO BOMB AGAIN!?!?!? Tired of legal walls and what not? thats what im saying the whole time i was living there, WAS GO BOMB YOU FAGGOT WITH "ASSETS" that your scared to loose. now whats your excuse? lost all your shit so you started bombing? stay real legal boy, keep paingintg legals and baseboards. painter boy.

so you wanted him to bomb. then he bombs. and you talk shit. you dont make sense.

then shouldnt you be in school faggot? thats orlandos problem, nobody over the age of 16. sad fucking faggot run that mouth and you have no idea who you are talking to. DEFINATELY runnin thru shit more than a freshman in your pussy ass white suburb safe ass home with your safe ass mommy you faggot youll never run thru the courts or hoods or anything, stay safe cracker jack. pussy ass jit. lol

nobody over 16? hahaha.....

i dont give a fuck what anybody else does. But me,.. i'm out... fuck this. let this faggot have the internet. its obvious he will never back up his talk. he sucks as far as painting goes. he lives for attention. so leave the kid alone. he's "babblin on and aint sayin nothing"....

his mouth is slick, and homeboy i gave you the right address, you must of been high on hard to nto find it, saddebrook bitch. the only apts on 436 and saddlebrook. behind the arbys, high asshole.

soooo im supposed to knock on every door in the complex and ask for the short dude with the napolean complex....talk to me when you can burn me.