Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is that a dope sabor? let me tell you, because the kids who say that ARE WORSE THAN YOU, and because THEY ARE SO FUCKING SCARED TO PAINT ON THEIR OWN, you orlando, are fucking pathetic, and half of OV is wack or old and going to die soon, and the rest of you tsk, mos whatever the fucks SUCK. learn to draw or learn some flow if your going to keep vandalizing shit.

Seeb...your garbage. You should go practice instead of typing all this shit you do. If you don't like us then go back to your thread. Unless you wanna come to Orlando and get that ass whoped, or are you too pussy? Point is, you are all talk over the internet but I wanna see if your all talk face to face you pussy as nigga who has such a bad life sucking his dads dick to get money to help pay rent with 4 other niggas in a 1 room apartment. If you wanna keep at this PM me your addy cause ill deff be glad to go to the almighty "dade county"

lol. stick to your wack letters homegirl. it was fun picking on you so how offened you get just by reading.here's somthing to ingrave in you brain dumb fuck.

haa.jpg

why the fuk people hate on moer... like this toy... and why hate on feo...

when he gets up more then yu vaso... dosent vaso just mean cup or some sht like that..

or baso... lol... two bitches and one vaso.///lol

big ups to moer fo his paint game... ov..and mr feo for killin sht