Orlando Thread

zcb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs to close down again and probably never open again.

the writers that been holding shit down and doing there thing for years should just continue (not that u need me to tell u that)..

the new jack toys need to STFU keep bombing but MORE importantly learn and PROGRESS...and stop bickering like bitches....stfu and shoot the fade....if they dont want to fight....let the pussy be and STFU

the fuckers between the older heads and the new jacks....u got some weight on ur shoulders....will u let this city sink or swim?

the opportunity we have in our hands is real....we have the opportunity to shape the graff game in this city....we're not just becoming a part of something that is already established...its brand new besides the ones really doing it for the past couple years....this has been my city for 7 years.....since the beginning (more or less) i have seen i have always seen moer....for that i gotta pay my respects

O_O

0426101616.jpg

and im tired of this spic slipping by, IT TOOK YOU WHAT? 4 YEARS TO GET YOUR NUTS UP AND GO BOMB AGAIN!?!?!? Tired of legal walls and what not? thats what im saying the whole time i was living there, WAS GO BOMB YOU FAGGOT WITH "ASSETS" that your scared to loose. now whats your excuse? lost all your shit so you started bombing? stay real legal boy, keep paingintg legals and baseboards. painter boy.

I'm pretty sure it put a smile on your face...

0520102020.jpg

spic spec same shit mother fuckers, orlando is the shit, time to go back to pounders and wet up all that toy shit, ill leave the sune, and the krum even tho lil prom nigga keep running his mouth, atleast he progresses. SABOR you suck dick. kill yourself.

Legal boy!...lol Legals are for the eagles....stop plucking old men....LITTLE BOY0520101934.jpg