Orlando Thread

zcb

The question is, what the fuck is with that jerbang "O_O" face???? Even jesus himself is scratching his imaginary head on that one...

imaginary or not....i doubt jesus would be perplexed by a person that uses a symbol as a signature for self recognition...especially a person on a graffiti website...graffiti being that act of leaving ones signature on a surface in order to be a recognized individual (of course: aside from mastering an art form and/or love and/or infatuation for the art form and/or destruction...etc..)...honestly thoo i shouldn't have commented on ur believes and the ,possibly, imaginary entity(ies) u believe in....my bad

O_O

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ they think its cool when it isn't, they do it cause everyone does it. Regardless of anything I still try to catch a service here and there. Of GOD! Not satan. Bitches.

more often then not, when someone says "worship Satan" they are just trying to offend those who are religious. Clearly he has done a terrific job of getting yalls panties in a bunch.

anddd he wont meet up...this fag is constantly getting playyed out on bombing science, i see u . hhahahhaha........ ignore button, so i dont have to see this fag sweat himself..... 5 foot nothin 80 pounds wet and wearing boots...

oh please moer, you can get splacked like them HTC boys down in dade....you dont know the story so keep your rock smoke out of it. Fuck your mother nigga, I dont forget.

my problem is i BEEF with every TOY ASS CRU in every city.....fucking faggot jits get no respoect. fuck your whole city pretty much

TOYS = FEO Pretty Much He makes the city look stupid :lol:

MR.PAINTSEX PM ME

BIG UPS 2 FDC DOSE IFUK TICOE MERK

^ how else would I make the city look stupid if I wasn't all over the city? ALL OVER THE CITY! Queer. I'm new to this and still have more respect then your ass. That's for letting me know you see me, and mr paintsex, I've heard about you beefing with Moer and tour for months, but still nothing has happened? Why is that?

^ how else would I make the city look stupid if I wasn't all over the city? ALL OVER THE CITY! Queer. I'm new to this and still have more respect then your ass. That's for letting me know you see me, and mr paintsex, I've heard about you beefing with Moer and tour for months, but still nothing has happened? Why is that?

If your new ... i suggest you quit... new or not... keep that shit in blackbooks or in kmart bathrooms. If you need toutring holla at the masters, shit ill even give you letters if you want.

If your new ... i suggest you quit... new or not... keep that shit in blackbooks or in kmart bathrooms. If you need toutring holla at the masters, shit ill even give you letters if you want.

If anyone needs TUTORING here its you lmfao.

wow u gotta be a 12 yr old girl i missed and "o"

your looking to get laced. you lucky no one made and ALT code to knock you in the forehead.

Lmao my point exactly, e thug. Anyone can say anything behind that key board. Come say it to my face, bring your keyboard also, so you feel a tad bit more safe.