Broad daylight rape.

Lemonjello Jones

Teen in custody for alleged rape

Toledo police arrested a suspect who raped a woman in broad daylight. TPD says it happened at Royalton near Lyman Tuesday afternoon.

Authorities say the 26-year-old victim was walking to the west Toledo library. The police report: "He grabbed her, put the scissors to her throat. Initially he tried to get her to engage in a sex act. She declined. He continued the attack, pushed her to the ground, physically removed her sweat pants and raped her."

Several witnesses called 911. They, as well as the victim, were able to give a good description of the suspect to police.

Anferney Fontenet, 15, made a full confession. The teen told police the attack wasn't planned. He didn't know the victim and he had the scissors to protect himself from bullies at school.

Although he has never been arrested or charged with a crime, he was named in a Toledo police report as an unruly juvenile in 2008 and his mother told police he ran away in 2007.

Fontenet now faces rape and robbery charges and he could be charged as an adult.

....Really?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...

valiant, I like that phrase though.

In other news in my old age im increasingly coming around to the opinion that people that do these kind of things should just be summarily executed instead of spending the rest of their lives inflicting pain and suffering on innocents and costing the taxpayer millions to process and incarcerate them. I am totally serious as well I just don;t see the point in accommodating people like this in society, I know for damn sure in a less wealthy society that couldn;t afford to keep someone alive and under lock and key without them producing it wouldn't even be an option to let them go free and risk the safety of the public. I say make violent criminals work for the privileged of being in prison or deal with them the old fashioned way

• 1 month later...

he COULD BE charged as an adult.

....Really?

Yes really.

Why not? You know he will just cycle himself back into

the prison system sooner or later again somehow. Another rape perhaps. Some crime committed against another victim in a different manner perhaps?

Wonder if the kid's white or black. Fuck it you know he's black.:p

Ya'll need to stick around and BE FATHERS when your kids are born damn it:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

In other news in my old age im increasingly coming around to the opinion that people that do these kind of things should just be summarily executed instead of spending the rest of their lives inflicting pain and suffering on innocents and costing the taxpayer millions to process and incarcerate them. I am totally serious as well I just don;t see the point in accommodating people like this in society, I know for damn sure in a less wealthy society that couldn;t afford to keep someone alive and under lock and key without them producing it wouldn't even be an option to let them go free and risk the safety of the public. I say make violent criminals work for the privileged of being in prison or deal with them the old fashioned way

Seriously..?

I mean if we are to say that the current system is and will always be, then fine, your suggestion is quite pragmatic.

I mean he is 15, do we kill off everyone who is born into such a tragic state of being?

We are developing always, in my mind you've given into that same mentality that the kid did, uncontrolled animosity.

Yes really.

Why not? You know he will just cycle himself back into

the prison system sooner or later again somehow. Another rape perhaps. Some crime committed against another victim in a different manner perhaps?

He PROBABLY will cycle himself back into the system.

BUT....i think trying him as an adult will give him less of a fighting chance at being a productive member of society. The kid is 15.... psychology experts (if you you can really claim there is one) say that people are learning to deal with their emotions into their 20's. Most people when given the part, will learn the role....if you put a child in an enviroment with repeat offenders chances are he will become one.

would this be the pot calling the kettle black??

Do you write graffiti?

LOL

If so youre already on that execution list in someone elses eyes, turbo.:lol:

would this be the pot calling the kettle black??

Do you write graffiti?

LOL

If so youre already on that execution list in someone elses eyes, turbo.:lol:

Not that I agree entirely with what Yum said, but graffiti isn't a violent crime. So it wouldn't qualify to what he was saying.

Graffiti is against the law though, it's a crime. Anyone trying to parade around like this is "art" and should be allowed is naive.

Not that I agree entirely with what Yum said, but graffiti isn't a violent crime. So it wouldn't qualify to what he was saying.

Graffiti is against the law though, it's a crime. Anyone trying to parade around like this is "art" and should be allowed is naive.

point was, we have all heard some old man saying....at one time or another... "i think we should just shoot them durn taggers instead of lockin them up"