Born Graff Stars

Ambitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and wheres your shit son u talk hella shit i bet ur shit is fucken wack

"kids" that get up more than you homie

get up?? youve posted abunch of streaker tags and some shit underbridges. and you have no idea who your talking to when you say to everyone that u get up more than them. not all of us post our own shit up here everytime we catch a tag. if you were really up then other people would see it and post it,

just kill yourselfs

get up?? youve posted abunch of streaker tags and some shit underbridges. and you have no idea who your talking to when you say to everyone that u get up more than them. not all of us post our own shit up here everytime we catch a tag. if you were really up then other people would see it and post it,

just kill yourselfs

:lol: well said.

You guys that are talkin shit have no room to talk because some are you arent even from san jose let alone the bay, and since this thread has started you kids have failed to reply back to messages and tell us what you write.... thats pretty sad, your parents must be real proud of guys talkin shit on an internet forum..state/message me what you write so we could handle your bitchass or your krew...just my 2 cents...865.

Not speaking for my self...but you bgs guys don't know who your talking to when these guys r talkin shit about you guys ur calling them toys but you got no idea.. No one wants to post there own pictures on here and show you there "skills" because its putting there self on blast and im 100% sure these kats let others do the posting instead of self promoting like your selfs (no diss) you guys talk like your shit don't stink (no diss as well) your all cocky as fuck you think your shit is legit but be honost a real writer will admit there skills lack if so. Atleast I did when I started I wasn't all "mr big ego" from my knowledge your all teenagers. And you guys shouldn't ramble on on this site. That's just giving you bad rep on the streets. By saying "what you write and ur krew well handle your ass" that's just making you look stupid these kats are wayyy far more experinced then you in the graff game no diss that's my 2cents now give me 98 back.

Not speaking for my self...but you bgs guys don't know who your talking to when these guys r talkin shit about you guys ur calling them toys but you got no idea.. No one wants to post there own pictures on here and show you there "skills" because its putting there self on blast and im 100% sure these kats let others do the posting instead of self promoting like your selfs (no diss) you guys talk like your shit don't stink (no diss as well) your all cocky as fuck you think your shit is legit but be honost a real writer will admit there skills lack if so. Atleast I did when I started I wasn't all "mr big ego" from my knowledge your all teenagers. And you guys shouldn't ramble on on this site. That's just giving you bad rep on the streets. By saying "what you write and ur krew well handle your ass" that's just making you look stupid these kats are wayyy far more experinced then you in the graff game no diss that's my 2cents now give me 98 back.

damn no diss to bgs but well said by this guy........