I KNOW YOU WANT TO HELP UNCLE FRINKY OUT....

dr. frink one

hi, so after my car got broken into....i have been pretty pissed about all the graffiti pictures I don't have and the rolls of film they took...and my 500 dollar camera they took...so i need your help.

I am going to go heavily into debt, and buy a new digital camera...probably for about 500....so if you know the best camera around that range (either slighty above or below...) please post it so I can be on my way to making the bench a better place to be. Happy new years....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got an olympus c3040 zoom for $534. go to any store and its $900+. this cam is definitely top 5 of the digital cameras out there right now. its small..takes better pictures than a pentax k1000..and it has all the options most digicams dont...such as manual overrides of apt. settings and shutter speeds. if you find the camera you want..go to www.computershopper.com and type it in...it'll give you the cheapest place on the net for that camera. ordering off the net is the shit..saved me $400 plus...and it only took 4 days to come in..and thats over the xmas/new year holidays. nice.

thanks guys...:)

today I went in those touristy shops that have cameras...i'm like..."so, what do you have for 500" they say "nothing....except this." "I say, alright nevermind then" they say "nononono don't go, i give gooood price...." I will give you (((shifty eyes)))) this price" (types it on a calculator as if someone would care if he said it outloud...

maybe I am sick for making people think i will buy their products....

knowing me my ass needs a good warranty...

hahah

you could prolly get some cheap electronic shit from chinatown...buts its prolly gonna break cus some of that shits fake....i saw this one store sorta in between chinatown and downtown....a little ways down from the Mq and Bne rollers...its the street i alwasy take headed downtown from chinatown..forgot wats its called...but it had hundreds of cameras in there.....all just lined up against the window..it aint some cheap chinatown business so i would try there

Archived