GREAT IDEA

ASER1NE

here is my proposal............

i am so sick and tired of wasting my time on stupid fuckin assinine threads started by retards who dont know shit...so i think that if ur a rookie or just a dumbass and you post more that 3 stupid threads , you should be banned for awhile .........because itr REALLY annoying having to read thread after thread about the same toy shit............

i dont know anything about webdesign or however the hell this board is here.. but if this idea is plausable i think it should be considered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

if memory serves me correctly, playing by your rules, you'd still be banned....

you dont get to be god, we do. sorry.

yo , you all arent understanding me correctly ..... im not talking about threads that r funny or whatever....im saying the absolutely retarded threads on racking , how to use caps........all the shit yall close anyhow.

obviously ur memory is clouded because i wasnt ever banned , so iono what the hell u r referring to......

and im not asking to play god in any way shape or form , im saying YALL should stop the ppl who post retarded shit all the time from posting for awhile

get ur facts straight

Archived