GUFE

EAZYDUZIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

thas my dawg homie.....gufe and me for life.... so get shit straight..... i even beef with ythose toy ass fools who sign on here and yap behind a screen name......im no snitch,,,,and i dont roll with snitches.... ive been to the peennn......and learned to only work off paperwork homie........so give it to me and ill do the deeds of helping u all out....until then shut ur fucking mouth....and when i go to vegas me and him both willl continue to shit on there shit...and sit on the lav....ass west coast and smoke the super dank with great weather...while they stagnent......and prolllly twirlin the peezzzzyyy pussy ass bitches.... if u personally hate this fool so much ..... y are u looking at the updates of his thread everyday? lame.////proooves u love him.....until then./.....watch us float an flurish idiots...only if u knew the moves me and my niggeh are making......and koskomoney.......its gooldddd....we ridas for life....fam homie......so go over his shit,...and post the paperwork.............tell acuse to.....hes a foaagggggottttt little pussy......by the way...when he went away....he was on parole for a sexual assault charged......so fuck the foool ...if he gets on mainline....id poke that fool full of hole....thas real talk bitches......2010....gufe and ya boy straight outta vegas.pimp:scrambled:

thas my dawg homie.....gufe and me for life.... so get shit straight..... i even beef with ythose toy ass fools who sign on here and yap behind a screen name......im no snitch,,,,and i dont roll with snitches.... ive been to the peennn......and learned to only work off paperwork homie........so give it to me and ill do the deeds of helping u all out....until then shut ur fucking mouth....and when i go to vegas me and him both willl continue to shit on there shit...and sit on the lav....ass west coast and smoke the super dank with great weather...while they stagnent......and prolllly twirlin the peezzzzyyy pussy ass bitches.... if u personally hate this fool so much ..... y are u looking at the updates of his thread everyday? lame.////proooves u love him.....until then./.....watch us float an flurish idiots...only if u knew the moves me and my niggeh are making......and koskomoney.......its gooldddd....we ridas for life....fam homie......so go over his shit,...and post the paperwork.............tell acuse to.....hes a foaagggggottttt little pussy......by the way...when he went away....he was on parole for a sexual assault charged......so fuck the foool ...if he gets on mainline....id poke that fool full of hole....thas real talk bitches......2010....gufe and ya boy straight outta vegas.pimp:scrambled:

yeah holmes everybody knows, gufes street credit is only goin up. paperworks never gonna be posted cuz it aint shit but rape charges on whoever that acuze kid is (never heard of him, probly never will)

the rest of those 3 kids life is to follow gufes online ups cuz they dont live the streets, thats why they dont type a name behind it or diss him on the streets. jealosy is a motherfucker and they gonna die jealous. shitty.

props to BTH UND AQ TOA MA

• 2 weeks later...