GUFE

EAZYDUZIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what?! u pulled out ur knife after bein cool so i limped a few stepps back then i pulled out my switch when you runnin away. we were down to scrap, thats why we were still standin there tellin you to come back. remember thatwhen you were gettin in that green taurus?

its easy to snatch and run to someone yourbein fake coolwith,

i had a broken rib and ankle from beaten someones ass the night before and i was still down.

and definitly down anytime. just pm me a name halfsteppin faggot.

there ya go again its called pm`s

331212885_ISH182.jpg.db6c4cb788945165b3fb5ca11bcfdbef.jpg

um yeah asshole, seeing how my homie makes that video and ive been a part of the whole process with it, i think i would know when it drops, its not out yet(part 2). you wanna argue about it, PM me

i been seen 5am 2 this nigga trogg just likes to argue.... it makes him feel important hahaha just peep every thread....!! he on every thread arguin wit sunwun bout sumthin.... the nigga knows everything accordin 2 him hahahahaha

i been seen 5am 2 this nigga trogg just likes to argue.... it makes him feel important hahaha just peep every thread....!! he on every thread arguin wit sunwun bout sumthin.... the nigga knows everything accordin 2 him hahahahaha

i finally figured out why you make such things up, your a cop. you make up shit in every threadto get people to drop info. you have not seen 5am2, theres no possible way so fuck off.

• 2 weeks later...