P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump that ozker, that's the homie

I asked a while ago and cyclops helped me out, but now that old flicks are popping up I'm gonna ask again...

I'm looking for any flicks from PSST (RA). My dude passed away back in November, and I'm trying to collect all of the pictures I can. He used to get up with Ozker, Spiez, DeeAre, Lyte, HK, and various members of SPB. He put in a lot of work from 99-01. He used to have 3 or 4 dope-ass pieces in the old hotel on mt washington

Thanks

i think dudes from wv maybe morgantown, i seen alot of his stuff down there years ago

i think dudes from wv maybe morgantown, i seen alot of his stuff down there years ago

the homie was definitely from WV, and crushed Morgantown hard (the whole state really), but he went to Pitt from 98-01 and got put down with RA in Pbrgh. He did the damn thing while he was up there, and I know somebody's got pics...

free my nigga fred, pussy niggas on that tuff shit, then when they get handled they gotta call police n press charges cuz they fuck ass egos crushed, bitch ass niggas need to be thorough n if you aint built for the shit stay the fuck inside. real nigga shit, if you aint bout it stay the fuck out it

her fathers a political prisoner, free fred, son of a panther that the govt shot dead.

behind enemy lines, my niggas is cellmates

most of the youth never escape the jail fate

super maximum camps will advance their game plan

to keep us in the hands of the man locked up