P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont quite agree with you (though days and malvo are solid writers), but is this the wall?

000_0069.jpg

Nah brother, I was referring to the one that I included in my quote...It was a partial flick of it. Doesn't stand out, but I see it almost every day and its just what I love to see: ill hands from straight down n dirty crushers. It looks like their other million walls; I just saw that flick and it sparked me to say something. Those are two writers to follow the example of in my opinion.

• Like 2

Nah brother, I was referring to the one that I included in my quote...It was a partial flick of it. Doesn't stand out, but I see it almost every day and its just what I love to see: ill hands from straight down n dirty crushers. It looks like their other million walls; I just saw that flick and it sparked me to say something. Those are two writers to follow the example of in my opinion.

i feel you. i know what spot u are talkin about. its nice to see cats throw down black and white rusto on other peoples property. i think thats what its all about

nothing beats biking through east lib & highland prk, and peeping all of the old mfo1*mother fucking*fresh && JYK spots from the early 2000s...that shit makes me miss the old days like mad...any one got rare east lib/highland park/mside flicks? post that shit!

bump vesoe&ftc, kose&eavir and marion hossa...