P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in town staying out in Oakland for a few months, where do you guys get caps/decent paint around here? My boy told me ordering shit online would be my best bet but I figure there's gotta be somesort of store I can actually go to. Any help is appreciated, im also on the lookout for a worthwhile art store if anyone knows of one. Thanks.

getting spray paint in Oakland:

if you are staying in oakland take any 61 bus (61a, 61b, 61c) bus to Carnegie Mellon University, enter library, research time machine, then take any 61 bus to the 54c , get off in bloomfield, walk down the hill to the robotics institute, have them help you build your time machine, load time machine into your messenger bag and head back to oakland. i would situate the time machine in front of the old dollar store behind the gas station thats on forbes... the one between mckee and that other street, set your time machine to 2002 and let er rip. Once you have shattered the space time continuum buy up all the krylon before i get there. try not to move too many objects or speak to many people, as you may irreversably change the future forever. dont let your own mom try to fuck you, tell your dad to stop being such a pussy, and if you see me gripping up all the krylons for gods sake tell me to get a haircut

• Like 1