Maybe it's just me but...

Smart

Are all the chicks that are on the financial news shows just smokin' hot?

I'm not ashamed to say that on several lonely nights I have rubbed one out while watching Beejal Patel say how the markets are blah blah blah...

At a certain point I just quit listening... but still this is the BEST picture I've found on the interwebs and it doesn't do her justice.

1119532932_8111.jpg

Anyone?

Not particularly financial but I also really dig Vinita Nair on the late news tip.

3488592332_05dd992021.jpg?v=0

I'm not particularly 'into' Indian chicks but...

And Maria Bartaromo

maria.jpg

p.s. I also like a particular weather girl and a certain traffic chick, but those are both local

Smart/News Junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah its just you. them bitches are all ugly, especialy the middle one with the ugly ass nose. the last one looks like a dumbass nagging crazy bitch, the first one just aint shit, looks uncomfortable land frizzy.

They got personal stylists and makeup artists and wardrobe fags and shit, and camera angles and bullshit like that, and teleprompters telling them what to say word for word.

BUT, the latin spanish news and weather, telemundo, telewhatever, univision, etc...them bitches show cleavage and wear miniskirts and makeup like sluts and huge tits and ass, them bitches are bangin, but THE AMERICAN WOMEN, including the indian and chinese american ones, AINT SHIT.

I realized that my cats have been watching too many history programs when they ordered me to start referring to them as Mein Furrer and Chairman Meow.

I then realized how sad it is that my cats are my only friends and that I talk to them more than I talk to humans.

kid, what you got is 4 tic tacs so your opinion is for shit, errbody knows that the hottest chicks on the spanish channels are ALWAYS on those crappy soap operas... and what these women got is a solid financial future, I'm not lookin for a playboy playmate, I'll take any reasonably pretty lady who can provide me with Bimini in spring, Nice in the summer, Geneva in the fall and Aspen in the winter...

fagot, who the fuck doesnt prefer to FUCK a playboy bunny from the SPANISH CHANNEL over an UGLY BORING LAME SHITTY american channel bitch.

SPANISH CHANNEL WOMEN > AMERICAN SHIT WOMEN

Whether soaps or news, financial or weather

What the fuck is bimini in spring, aspen in winter, etc??????????????????????

I JUST STATED THAT I DONT AGREE, THAT SPANISH TV BITCHES ARE FINER, and in real life. THATS ALL..

THEY ARE 100% WOMEN, UNLIKE THESE AMERICAN TV BITCHES THAT ARE LIKE 25% MAN.

fagot, who the fuck doesnt prefer to FUCK a playboy bunny from the SPANISH CHANNEL over an UGLY BORING LAME SHITTY american channel bitch.

SPANISH CHANNEL WOMEN > AMERICAN SHIT WOMEN

Whether soaps or news, financial or weather

someone who is not twelve years old

or a fagot who doesnt like feminine women, which are what most americans are anyway, so fuck it.

EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH KNOWS THIS, ITS NOT KNEW.

That bitches last name is fucking NAIR! NAIR!! the hair removal shit, and shes INDIAN!! hairy INIDAN NAIR!

WHAT??? BACKSTORY?

I'm sorry, a bit of disinformation there... that was an actual reaction from me and a mash up of a Morgan Fairchild sketch on SNL... I don't think she actually said anything about the Jews, but she does have 'crazy eyes' in that picture.