Biocentric Universe

crimetime

New twist on an old idea,

http://discovermagazine.com/2009/may/01-the-biocentric-universe-life-creates-time-space-cosmos

Basically sets out to prove that mind over matter is legit. Some of the experiments mentioned in the article are insane, previously paired particles being instantaneously in tune no matter how much space they are separated by. I like deep thinking stuff like this.

bring it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was reading today about how teleportation has been done.

waay the fuck back in 1993.

just only with photons

so beam me the fuck up already.

i love the whole 'speak of the devil..' thing

that alone is enough to convince me of the power of suggestion

there is also some super cool research about how any observed experiment is changed simply by being observed, and that there is no way to not cloud or bias what you are judging or testing or seeing

Some of those experiments are mentioned in that article. One of the most interesting notes is about scientists discovering molecules that have quantum properties (they act like electrons and photons, do the same science fiction shit) but there are much much larger, like in the foreseeable future they will be visible to the naked eye. That takes findings like these to a whole other level. Some of these ideas and findinga feel like they are just too fucking bizarre to actually be real.

it has been one of those lines of reason in the back of my mind for a few years, but to see it described in detail and related to scientific evidence is mind blowing, it could either re-write the book on science as we know it, or end up being a waste of time. Either way its got my mind in knots.