CAVS SV...The Funky Flyster!!

King Ku

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CAV is the most consistent writer in the history of new york graf. think about it, from the early 80's till right now who's even come close to doing what he's done on ALL popular mediums: NYC SUBWAYS, killed it, all city with everything, panels, burners, wholecars, wholecar top2bottoms, only thing he didnt do on the subways really is insides-WALLS, thousands of fuckin walls all over the place, here and abroad-FREIGHTS, he's done hundreds. there is nobody thats done it like that and theres no one who can ever do it like that again being that subway graf is dead. BIG UPS TO THE CAVSTER!

Not to take away anything from Cavs because he definately did and still does his thing but I think I'd have to say IZ The Wiz was the most consistant writer in "NY history" because he started on trains in 73 and didn't stop til the trains stopped running and then even kept going hitting clean trains. He put in a good 18 solid straight years on the subway and then in the 90's was blasting freights and walls like crazy. Yes after he got sick he slowed down but he always kept going. I think Cavs himself would probably agree with my statement.

Another writer that comes to mind is Cope. Cav had a few more years on the subways then Cope but Cope was all city in the streets. Love him or hate him the guy has put in TONS of work and since the early 90's I can;t think of many that have put in more work them he has and still does.

• 4 weeks later...
that and the bluntz lol

remember making that purple ink with alcohol and mimeograph paper - that purple carbon paper from school??

lol, yup. and then get a ban deoderant rollon bottle, pop the ball out, fill it with that purple ink and make the tip out of a chalkboard eraser...and then carry the shit around in a little sandwich bag case the shit would leak..;)

and to think, now a days kids can just log on and order a marker - and size any color.

sorry if im hanging on to the past..

Archived