ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that east or easc?

playedd.jpg

how you gonna try to clown kids putting in work and doing a piece that is for your crew prez

you're not relevant, dont try to make a little snappy joke when someone can step right in and clown you three times as hard son

stay in your lane and be happy painting twice a year and dont try to cap on fools who are more active then you just cuz you're salty

• Like 1

Dangerous,so sensitive? it still looks like a C! who are you defending? (FREEDOM OF SPEECH, RIGHT?) Matter of fact I am on the right lane so feel free to pass me by, I dont paint twice a year, ok maybe three times, and i never went to music class neither so i dont know or care what the notes look like, and i never had a gun to cap anyone, well except the time my grandpa let me shoot his gun on new years eve and i shot up his roof, good times! salty? hell geah!.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on another note, Rapes is destroying the universe but before it explodes, or he implodes"

aint this the truth .... who'da thunk rape would be such a fun word