ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no shit its an OUTERBORDER but who the fuck calls it an aura, fuck is this science class but for gays...

yo east, on the real. some of those above photos are so so illing. they deserved to be saved for a book or at MINIUM water marked.

imo your the illest writer off of the east coast. that 88 liner joint is so right

cheers bro! and stop being so humble... haha

no shit its an OUTERBORDER but who the fuck calls it an aura, fuck is this science class but for gays...

yo east, on the real. some of those above photos are so so illing. they deserved to be saved for a book or at MINIUM water marked.

imo your the illest writer off of the east coast. that 88 liner joint is so right

cheers bro! and stop being so humble... haha

LOL if you've never heard of it being called an aura, you've just pulled your own card. AND THEN, you're gonna jock East in the same post LMFAO!! He's old skool Chicago, and we ALL say aura over hurr...

I don't mind you trying to hate. I just think it's funny that you are trying to do it on some official ass terminology, out of pure ignorance. Come to the Chi and call Slang, Orko, Trixter, and Pengo gay to their faces LOL

Damn! Ihateu got my man Kane worked up on the ounce! Ya have a real gift of gab you do. ;) Thanks for the props tho brother, I hope that's not too humble fer yas! Lol! As for the pics, you write the check & I will pull da flix! Stop sportin them $200 jeans & you could prolly pull it off! Hahahaha! I see ya homie!!! Holla

ah it was a joke, i think it sounds dumb, so what...

sorry kane!

also, i dont JOCK east, i pay him the respect he deserves as the writer that single handedly changed graffiti in the middle states.

as for the 200.00 jeans, shit i paint in denim that cheap... hahah

Excuse the repost but I have been going thru all my flix to organize them by year & after looking thru tons of flix I realized that this piece didn't really get much play (due to the color scheme no doubt). But in retrospect I have to say that its one of the best outlines I've drawn in years! Def in 2009! Simple, but full of retro flavor mixed with todays styling! Anyways... just wanted to repost it.

ATTreunion2009031.jpg