PHILLY OLDSCHOOL 70s, 80s, and 90s

datboyekim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

selected wrong link, ock .. here's the intended photo .. and those 35's are edited quite a bit ..

scan0011copy800x600-1.jpg

yeah well i def shot them lol i was just looking at them in my book ..

i dont care i prob would have eventually posted them anyway ..also shot a faded estro

piece above the east bound tunnel entrance the day i shot that brask

and Clown that wasn't directed at you..ive learned to appreciate your

unique brand of humor..I am old but if anyone wants to get down on a

wall , battle style with any of us aarp mfers holla ..

thread-pic2026.jpg

YO DAWG...

YOU CANT HANG WITH THE KING.

ILL PIECE YOUR FACE OFF.

MELTED FACE STATUS 2010!!!!!!!

for real tho...

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE.....

i got pics sent to me from who knows who,and they were cropped ,rescanned ,lightened up,contrast up-down,versions of liquids,bravo's and half of the other guy's,pics...I like to see the name or watermark of the person who owns the pic....

Maybe someday they will put out a coffee table book,about graffiti and how philly "was"the shit.........

MY 2 CENTS...

i couldnt agree more with buckshot. i dont know why you would put the watermark in the middle of the picture, right in the middle of the graff your lookin at???

i put it there bcuz i use software that batch processes them as opposed to going thru each and every one of them to painstakingly adjust each one. sometimes they end up in a good place, sometimes they dont. i also adjust the opacity of the watermark making it see-thru. in any case, more than enough of it was visible. light shed.

TRUE.....

i got pics sent to me from who knows who,and they were cropped ,rescanned ,lightened up,contrast up-down,versions of liquids,bravo's and half of the other guy's,pics...I like to see the name or watermark of the person who owns the pic....

Maybe someday they will put out a coffee table book,about graffiti and how philly "was"the shit.........

MY 2 CENTS...

books comin' .. me and pre working on it .. for those interested.

i put it there bcuz i use software that batch processes them as opposed to going thru each and every one of them to painstakingly adjust each one. sometimes they end up in a good place, sometimes they dont. i also adjust the opacity of the watermark making it see-thru. in any case, more than enough of it was visible. light shed.

oh i see. i probably wouldnt adjust them either if you did a bunch at a time. i thought you put them there on purpose....

9-8-07060.jpg

great058.jpg

hurt023.jpg

booyah017.jpg

it was behind some paneling on 63rd st and they were renevating.. lookin back im pissed we didnt rip the shit down and get more/ better pics..

yeah, i would have guessed it was somewhere in the vicinity of market street. those cats did it right. had market street on lock. just goes to show you thats theres prob alot of vintage art left behind in these long vacant/abandoned properties. its just so hard to really explore.

it was behind some paneling on 63rd st and they were renevating.. lookin back im pissed we didnt rip the shit down and get more/ better pics..

if i remeber, there was too much shit on the porch, because i think i had to climb up on some shit to get that pic. we would been there all day if we moved that shit. i think i have some more pics from that house. ill try and find em.