*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"tork", for real quit posting your suburban graffiti that you did in the backyard. everyone is being sarcastic, we don't want to see it that shit looks horrible. just look at the flicks on this thread, don't post any of your own work unless it's illegal where you can actually see it. i know i sound like an asshole but somebody had to say it; i'm sick of looking at that shit...

alright alright this ones for you with_a_name_like_this

TORK004-3.jpg

i got more on the way..just gotta create it...i dont really wanna post all my other ones tho do u guys wanna see em? they may be a lil toy and.. idk if youll like em so im just picking out the bests

you fucking suck my man, like not getting better bad quit and save the site bandwith by not posting your bullshit

TORK004-3.jpg

i got more on the way..just gotta create it...i dont really wanna post all my other ones tho do u guys wanna see em? they may be a lil toy and.. idk if youll like em so im just picking out the bests

This shit looks like my dogs diarrhea after he been sneaking in the pantry and eating up all the flamin' hot cheetos all night. I hope this shit is a joke. Oh, and nice Lex truck in the background, does mom let you take it bombing?

TORK004-3.jpg

JUST QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............ NOW.......... PPL LIKE U MAKE ME UNLIKE GRAFF..........

"tork", for real quit posting your suburban graffiti that you did in the backyard. everyone is being sarcastic, we don't want to see it that shit looks horrible. just look at the flicks on this thread, don't post any of your own work unless it's illegal where you can actually see it. i know i sound like an asshole but somebody had to say it; i'm sick of looking at that shit...

HAHA snappED.

whats good chi-heads...and rich suburban kids got some flicks i took over the past week while working. there flicks from all over north and south sorry if they look a lil fuzzy but im driving and taking the flicks..the billboard game is looking good right now..keep killin shit on the streets and in ur moms garage..........

DSC04486.jpg

DSC04487.jpg

DSC04489.jpg

DSC04490.jpg

DSC04491.jpg

DSC04491.jpg

DSC04495.jpg

DSC04497.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

DSC04500.jpg