*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anybody know y this guy name never does a piece, its cuz his broke ass can't afford paint.

and he doesnt have the style either. 15years and still stuck on toss ups. hahaha lamer.

Im at all functions and ur a fucking ghost.

and dune, that comment wasnt directed at u, holler tho.

seen lots of col burners come out of this city. I know lots of msk guys and they help wit my mag so if you wanna get down and represent your city get at me and i can add your burners to my mag NITES OUT

lots of goodies and cool burners

http://www.flickr.com/photos/197589/...n/photostream/

OAKS

whats up msk and fans just wanted to be the first to let you know about my nes issue of NITES OUT issue number 3 is comin out soon so if you want to be in the mag you better send me flicks soon i got flicks from nyc but not enough fore cali to be repped and you dont want the world to think cali is slippin so send me flicks for the new issue if you dont think its legit just ask the nyc kings whats up ive painted with them a bunch and im down with cope and med and ces so dont think im some toy

so if anyof you think your good enough to be in my mag hit me up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/197589/

I took this pic

OAKS

oh yeah and free REVOK

I took that from the MSK thread, so fair warning.

YO TDM WASSA WITH YALL JOCKING HARD ON MY CREW ON 59TH N TALMAN ?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Y YALL GOTTA FUCK WITH YOUNG CREWS FOR THAT SHIT SOME TOY SHIT REALNESS . GO HANDLE THEM OTHER BEEF YALL GOT QUIT TRYING TO START SOME REAL TALK JUST PAINT AND LET PAINT . THAT BEEF SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS AND THE BIRDS FLY SOUTH

YO TDM WASSA WITH YALL JOCKING HARD ON MY CREW ON 59TH N TALMAN ?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Y YALL GOTTA FUCK WITH YOUNG CREWS FOR THAT SHIT SOME TOY SHIT REALNESS . GO HANDLE THEM OTHER BEEF YALL GOT QUIT TRYING TO START SOME REAL TALK JUST PAINT AND LET PAINT . THAT BEEF SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS AND THE BIRDS FLY SOUTH

keeep it moving cuz!..quit your cryin...and to clear it up..we wouldnt even waste our time fuckin wit u lil niggas.we everywhere..go figure.....u know who we got beef wit...SANCREW ALL fuckin DAY>>!..