*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since when did you ass clowns think graff was here for making money? homey's died over this shit and never got a mil for doing quality work, so fuck all writers that wanna make a fast buck from graff!!

street artists bwaaaah...i don't need some tommy tight pants tellin me that carrying around a bucket full of glue and an oversized piece of paper that what he does is " graff"...:lol: wicker park is full of these homo's.

that paint on them wheat-paste shits is what it's about.

you wanna make money sell crack...

get that hipster shit outta Chicago! :lol: booooo this man!!

and for the Dildo-face that doesn't like fills...i'm glad somebody went over it!

RIP OSAMA!!

flying up there for the first time on wednesday. i hear chicago is better than new york nowadays, anybody got any suggestions on what the fuck to do?

PM please!

We don't PM in this fuckin place...we're already hiding behind screen names :lol:

yes visit the "Willis" tower stand on the ledge, ummm we have a nice zoo on the lakefront, you could throw bottles at cats and rats, tons of places to eat...ride your bike on the sidewalk, fuck ho's, smoke rocks, and beatbox idunno nigga....shit do whatever tha fuck ya wanna do.

ohhh and try not to wander...we rob foolz over here.

flying up there for the first time on wednesday. i hear chicago is better than new york nowadays, anybody got any suggestions on what the fuck to do?

PM please!

DO whatever the fuck you want.

Alot of writers here aint on shit but shout out to the reall niggas holdin it down.

You should know who to go over in Chicago if you skim this thread a bit.

Since when did you ass clowns think graff was here for making money? homey's died over this shit and never got a mil for doing quality work, so fuck all writers that wanna make a fast buck from graff!!

street artists bwaaaah...i don't need some tommy tight pants tellin me that carrying around a bucket full of glue and an oversized piece of paper that what he does is " graff"...:lol: wicker park is full of these homo's.

that paint on them wheat-paste shits is what it's about.

you wanna make money sell crack...

get that hipster shit outta Chicago! :lol: booooo this man!!

and for the Dildo-face that doesn't like fills...i'm glad somebody went over it!

RIP OSAMA!!

fuck a wheat paste

We don't PM in this fuckin place...we're already hiding behind screen names :lol:

yes visit the "Willis" tower stand on the ledge, ummm we have a nice zoo on the lakefront, you could throw bottles at cats and rats, tons of places to eat...ride your bike on the sidewalk, fuck ho's, smoke rocks, and beatbox idunno nigga....shit do whatever tha fuck ya wanna do.

ohhh and try not to wander...we rob foolz over here.

ahahahahahhahahahahahajhcsdjkvhakjfhigia

bump rkells....was looking to see a r kelly fill.......that shit made my day....it will never be another or rkelly2.........unique type crazy!!!! those are names u dont have to worry about it being another.......

bump ERBODY!!!!

OH AND AMUSEY SHITTIN ON EM.........KILLIN CHI....AND OTHER CITIES.......

KDUB DOING IT.......dope omens vid.......and...GODD TO SEE THE VET SIVEL STILL

DOING BIG THINGS.............526!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuck all that shit that was said, BIGS UPS TO NOBODY! U cats all ride eachothers dick in person, and then talk on the net.

Get to painting and shut the fuck up!

Doc J get at Lil Larry H.

FUCK LARRY!!! AND BIG UPS NIGGA......AINT NO DICK RIDING HERE.....

U OF ALL PEEPS NO WHAT IT IS.......NOW GRAB MY REBOUNDS NUCKA!!!!

SWISH!!!!!! RIGHT OVER LIL LARRY NANCE(POST)...............!

YEAH NIGGAZ DO DICK RIDE BUT UH......WHEN I SEE SHIT...I SAY SHIT.....!