*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
crs

so you guys going to have all them guys who dont even paint all city. but not obe. get the fuck ouut here. :lol: :lol: :huh:[/quote

obe aint all that nigga thats why he aint on there cuz no one like snitchessssss. :D :D :D quit jocking on his dick and paint ur self sum.:lol: :lol: :lol:

cuz obe iz a hater incase u didnt no

That nigga obe got a lot of you niggas mad around here

And I heard that dude be slappin niggas at walls of grace and all types of crazy shennanigans.

Now I've seen this nigga painting a piece before...nigga don't look tough or mean or crazy or none of that shit.

Nigga look like he competes in the xgames and fixes laptops part time.

and if I KNEW dude snitched on me I woulda been stomped the piss outta this nigga.

But I understand some of you niggas ain't about that life like I am.

"zzZZIP aH" thats the sound you guys needed to hear cock-suckers or are you not done yet? First Thanks for haten and still gossiping about me. It shows how much I stay on yall minds.

ALL-City OBE fuck what u think! So if U guys want to come out from behind your USER names then jump lil tad-pole!

That nigga obe got a lot of you niggas mad around here

And I heard that dude be slappin niggas at walls of grace and all types of crazy shennanigans.

Now I've seen this nigga painting a piece before...nigga don't look tough or mean or crazy or none of that shit.

Nigga look like he competes in the xgames and fixes laptops part time.

and if I KNEW dude snitched on me I woulda been stomped the piss outta this nigga.

But I understand some of you niggas ain't about that life like I am.

Why you telling niggas life story? Talking about his looks? HOMO! :lol: If anything, you should be sketching cause your graffiti is horrible htym. Did you start writing when you were 3years old, cause those tags are still rocking. Or maybe thats just your style? :lol: da fuck outta her wack nigga... you only exist on the internet mr. e-cred... ahahahaha