*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
66% tax increase ya'll and you're all still bickering about irrelevant shit? Fuck Quinn Fuck Springfield, Fuck Daley...etc.

We live in a state where our last governor is under federal investigation right now and the previous governor is STILL in prison. Wtf do you expect. Illinois politics are a joke.

And I actually got my W2s today. I got fuckin raped by taxes. But what else is new.

NAW YOU GOT IT WRONG, DONT GET IT TWISTED DOC, I DIDNT GET MY ASS WHOOPED....HE GOT ME A COUPLE TIMES, I GOT HIM TOO... YOU CANT WIN EVERY MOTHAFUCKIN FIGHT....NIGGUHS AINT SUPER MAN....

AND I ADMIT, SO WHAT..... NOW ITS HIS BITCH AS TURN TO ADMIT TO TRICKING...LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.... AND I STOOD MY GROUND, UNLIKE HIS SCARY ASS RUNNIN OFF IN THE CUT, SUPER THIRSTY TO HOLD MY GREEN.... :lol: :lol:

AND POST, IF YOUR READING THIS ILL BE IN PILSEN, YOU KNOW WHERE ILL BE......

COME BY FOR A FEW, SO WE COULD AVE A FEW WORDS.....

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU BEST BUDDY POST...!! AND IM STAMPING THAT FILL BY YO CRIB....TONIGHT.....ILL BE THERE BUDDY... ''CLUCK CLUCK''......

AND DOC, I HOPE YOUR NOT WITH THE FIEND, DAMN FORGOT THE 'R''....:lol: IF IN A CONFRONTATION....:huh: :huh: :huh:

HE WILL RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN....................

OR BETTER YET POST, P.M. ME A LOCATION.....:five-o: :five-o:

Well at least a nigga admit when they get they ass whooped......ROFL.......CLASSIC.......

JDOTS......we abraham link like voltron when its on and poppin!!!!

You forgot to indent your paragraph! That YOU MAD shit is played. But, your use to being left behind. Example "style" I'm not mad nigga LMAO!!! just calling out wack niggas like you... I dont tag anymore? ahahahah what a faggot! So why do you live on 12oz? To judge others graffiti? American idol ass nigga!! ahahahahhaha! im rarley on here as you can see. Dont gas yourself up you pump faking ass nigga! You dont want to talk figures with me kid... and fyi this is a graf forum not a "comback reply" or "how much money i make" forum. Hopefully you'll die soon. That is all.............

Nigga want me to "die soon" but he sayin he ain't mad!! Lmfao

Better yet How about you come find me and kill me nigga

And ain't nobody gased up or pumpfakin but you white devil

If anything I'm takin weak bench warmers like you straight to the cup

Nigga you go to lane tech highschool smoke reggie and drink 211 with your lame ass guys get the fuck outta here faggot. How about you stop worrying about me and loose that vcard

WE ALL DID TAGS....SO WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN...?? BITCH YOU WERE RIGHT THERE FAKE NIGGUH...!! YOU WAS RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME CHUMP, ''WANT ME TO HOLD YOUR BUD, SO YOU DONT LOSE IT '' FACE.... THEN SHIT GOT REAL, AND YOU DIPPED LIKE A BITCH...... ADMIT IT PUSSY...!! YOU RAN, YOU SEEN BATS AND WAS LIKE, FUCK THIS, I JUST GOT MY NEW TEETH, CANT AFFORD ANOTHER VISIT TO THE DENTIST.....

YOU SCARY FUCKING BITCH.... I DIDNT RUN, WHEN ANGER WAS SWINGING A POP OUT BATON AT ME, BOBBING AND WEAVING LIKE ALI...... WHERE WAS YOU...??

RUUUUUUUUN GUUUMP RUUUUUUUUUUUNNN.....

AND FOR THE RECORD, WHY THE DICKS CALL ME FROM YO PHONE....?? ANDSWER THAT...??

OR YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU CAN AVOID BEING MARKED...??

LIKE I SAID BITCH ILL BE IN PILSEN, TONIGHT..... ''CLUCK''CLUCK''...

me and polock were fell back because we had just done tags, dummy.

and the niggas who jumped out with bats are bitches, and i say it to their face all day.

that dirty inbred gets beat everytime he steps.....except by emanr........ hahaha

Keep running like you always do, boyyyyyyyy!!!!!:lol: You don't say SHIT to anyone's face, stop fronting, and play on the internet all you want, you got the fastest typing fingers in the game!

Funny that the guy that knows you best is the one pulling your bitch card, tho, huh? Bump Name, fuck the beef! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN THE DR AINT TRIPPIN ON THIS GENERAL HOSPITAL ASS SHIT......

DO YALL...IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD THEN BY ANY MEANS........

JUST KNOW THAT I STAND UP FOR MY TEAM....AND TRUST A WHOLE BUNCHA OTHER

NIGGAZ WHO DONT PAINT WILL AS WELL........!!!!! NIGGAZ LOOKING FOR FUN......AND

GRAFF WRITER BEEF HAS TO BE FUN......CUZ ITS SOME SOFT ASS NIGGAZ IN THE GAME....

ONE!!!!

SYCE IMA CLEAR IT UP.........

You "dont tag anymore" so raise the fuck up Randy Jackson! ahahahahah! I dont have to clown you. your making yourself look stupid. Now everyone knows you dont put in work and you gave up on graffiti because your wack! Sorry, you do put in work at the office... minimum wage ass nigga!!!! now get back to work bitch!!! LMAO!

Oohhh randy jackson you got me good broooooooo

Lookin ass:rolleyes:

and when did I say I was fuckin dondi b!? I do graffiti when I feel like doing graffiti. I don't have shit to prove to anybody.

And since you wanna talk about putting in work what you write? I bet my tax return that this coward scared to state a name. :lol:...that's if you even write graffiti in the first place. Fuck it ima take a wild guess you write skor right nigga?? Rofl

Nigga want me to "die soon" but he sayin he ain't mad!! Lmfao

Better yet How about you come find me and kill me nigga

And ain't nobody gased up or pumpfakin but you white devil

If anything I'm takin weak bench warmers like you straight to the cup

Nigga you go to lane tech highschool smoke reggie and drink 211 with your lame ass guys get the fuck outta here faggot. How about you stop worrying about me and loose that vcard

"clever comeback" e-cred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oohhh randy jackson you got me good broooooooo

Lookin ass:rolleyes:

and when did I say I was fuckin dondi b!? I do graffiti when I feel like doing graffiti. I don't have shit to prove to anybody.

And since you wanna talk about putting in work what you write? I bet my tax return that this coward scared to state a name. :lol:...that's if you even write graffiti in the first place. Fuck it ima take a wild guess you write skor right nigga?? Rofl

If i wanted you faggots to know who i was i would of made my writing name my screename. And who the fuck is skor?? :lol: shut the fuck up you sideline ass nigga take a seat on the bench bitch! like i said i aint mad just dislike wack niggas like you.... Southside all day!!!!!