*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Callin allchicago graffiti writers stencliers and so on.. My homie at Graffaholiks.com is lookin for all you dope ass artists to be filmed doing illegals or legals.. so get at me if your interested in doing some footage or send me some of your stuff to be feature ..

and this is something that chicago would need too get are shit out there... I'm tired of not having chicago in any dope ass graff documentary especially bombit.. they str8 up skipped us and went to ny and la and so on..

What About the windy city.. So if ne1 is really interested get back at me.. and this is no way to get caught ups jus pm a message and we kan go on after that..

Why you telling niggas life story? Talking about his looks? HOMO! :lol: If anything, you should be sketching cause your graffiti is horrible htym. Did you start writing when you were 3years old, cause those tags are still rocking. Or maybe thats just your style? :lol: da fuck outta her wack nigga... you only exist on the internet mr. e-cred... ahahahaha

:lol:

Look at this nigga suckin my internet dick.

Lmao bitch nigga I don't even tag. I'm too busy gettin that bread to do things like that....something you probably don't know shit about.

And who are you again???? You mad ass hell right now that's who.. You think I Give a fuck what some bitch on 12oz thinks about my graffiti? Pffffffffffffffft lmfao

And nigga I'm getting PAID right now while I'm typing this shit. In an hour ima take my 2 hour long lunch break so I can take some bowl hits and eat some good ass food on some sexy white bitch's dime.

I can do shit like that cause I got juice like a motherfucka

I got juice on this site

I got juice at this gig

I got juice in my hood

I probably got more juice in your hood than you do pussy

and fyi if I tried I bet money my graffiti would shit on yours. So ease up off these nuts playah

now i know you'll try to reply with something that's "clever" or "cool" in your opinion. but at the end of the day your replies dont mean shit! This is a graf forum and your graffiti is fucking horrible!!! That is all................

But your on a graffiti forum dickriding a nigga that makes "horrible" graffiti?????? ;)

And my replies obviously mean something if they got you mad and butthurt enough to reply to them. Hoe ass nigga. I bet you get excited everytime you see my screen name on this bitch

WOW....REALLY POST.... I AINT GOING TO FRONT, HE GOT ME THAT DAY.....BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS..... WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS SHIT WAS GOING DOWN....WHEN THEY TRIED TO MOVE ON ME AND TRACK....?? WHERE WERE YOU....?? BEGGIN ME TO HOLD MY ONION DOWN .... IN THE CUT.... HIDING LIKE A BITCH.....WHERE WERE YOU POST......??

WHERE WAS THE TOUGH GUY AT....?? HUH BITCH...?? WHERE WERE YOU...?WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??

BIG FOR NOTHING BITCH......

ASK POLACK....WHERE WAS POST...???

KEEP CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE....!! AND FOR ANY OF YOU BITCHES, IM ON DAMEN AND ON WESTERN CONGRESS DAILY..... COME SEE ME FOR REAL...!! HOE ASS NIGGUHS....

OH YEA, AND THE BEAT GOES ON....!!

WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??WHERE WERE YOU...??

HERE POST.....FOR YOU COCK SWINDLER..:lol: :lol:

that dirty inbred gets beat everytime he steps.....except by emanr........ hahaha

:lol:

Look at this nigga suckin my internet dick.

Lmao bitch nigga I don't even tag. I'm too busy gettin that bread to do things like that....something you probably don't know shit about.

And who are you again???? You mad ass hell right now that's who.. You think I Give a fuck what some bitch on 12oz thinks about my graffiti? Pffffffffffffffft lmfao

And nigga I'm getting PAID right now while I'm typing this shit. In an hour ima take my 2 hour long lunch break so I can take some bowl hits and eat some good ass food on some sexy white bitch's dime.

I can do shit like that cause I got juice like a motherfucka

I got juice on this site

I got juice at this gig

I got juice in my hood

I probably got more juice in your hood than you do pussy

and fyi if I tried I bet money my graffiti would shit on yours. So ease up off these nuts playah

You forgot to indent your paragraph! That YOU MAD shit is played. But, your use to being left behind. Example "style" I'm not mad nigga LMAO!!! just calling out wack niggas like you... I dont tag anymore? ahahahah what a faggot! So why do you live on 12oz? To judge others graffiti? American idol ass nigga!! ahahahahhaha! im rarley on here as you can see. Dont gas yourself up you pump faking ass nigga! You dont want to talk figures with me kid... and fyi this is a graf forum not a "comback reply" or "how much money i make" forum. Hopefully you'll die soon. That is all.............

You "dont tag anymore" so raise the fuck up Randy Jackson! ahahahahah! I dont have to clown you. your making yourself look stupid. Now everyone knows you dont put in work and you gave up on graffiti because your wack! Sorry, you do put in work at the office... minimum wage ass nigga!!!! now get back to work bitch!!! LMAO!