*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel like Imma cry.... Get yo goof ass outta here. What is actually your point. Like I said grow up.

no no, I didnt say grow up, I said grow out of your toy ways, these ways.

2qaqzhe.jpg

most people get better over time, tork has passed u right up...

this niggaa.:lol:

you b payin attention to what niggaz bewearin yor gay lame fuckass nigga this is 12oz not some american idol contest you beat off to when yo momma aint home, ride out

H.

Thats exactly my point u non educated dick riding ass fagget Yes Im a bit mad cause real Chicago graff is being over shadowed by all this weak shit, ypu dont need to paint or get up or even have an ounce of skill in ur pea brain body to get down with these weak ass crew's like tdm. This dudes first response was and I quote " nigga I aint even tdm, shouldnt really be talkin yet since I aint crew" Fam Im trying to save you from all the hours of grippin nutz when you dont have to, believe me they will let you in, you have my word.... my last reply, shouts out to the real crews that been steadily wreckin shit from day 1 kym mul cmw cmk xmen esbe and few more... Dont forget I said steadily!

insides all day.orange and blueeee.. daboss. dope BIA. JK, thief and Amuserrr everwhereeee :)BIGl, Jones..goin hard.

its about the street shit. come on now..theres always gonna be pieced abandoned buildings n shit..loop is DEAD. true and facts killin handstyle scene is good in some parts still, gotta get whatev you can in. ya kno? fuck man..ppl dont kno how chi is..gotta keep it in their face..seriously i walk through those tunnels n theres nothing or all toy. they buff those like once a week..a week is a long time. THIS AINT ROCKET SCIENCE NOR MURDER SO GET UP

Thats exactly my point u non educated dick riding ass fagget Yes Im a bit mad cause real Chicago graff is being over shadowed by all this weak shit, ypu dont need to paint or get up or even have an ounce of skill in ur pea brain body to get down with these weak ass crew's like tdm. This dudes first response was and I quote " nigga I aint even tdm, shouldnt really be talkin yet since I aint crew" Fam Im trying to save you from all the hours of grippin nutz when you dont have to, believe me they will let you in, you have my word.... my last reply, shouts out to the real crews that been steadily wreckin shit from day 1 kym mul cmw cmk xmen esbe and few more... Dont forget I said steadily!

exactly but young buckz dont know shit bout this nemore..they just so fast to jump on bandwagonz like tdmz..:lol: :lol: you dont get newhere like that !