*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You niggas are just nut huger it cool to speak your mind but scared to put your name my crew steady rock shit weekly.you niggas just set in your house all night Internet gangbangin sayin it's to cold to paint.fucking fagests but I love that you have time to write about my crew. Thanks to all my fans out there hating. Top dawg mobb the orfn

I see you don't take compliments very well. I said killin not killa. Ain't no body ridding on no bodies dick. Believe that...

tdmk bitchessss get off the dick and worry bout your self..from what i seee...my crew is everywhere u go..!...just like your girl....where u niggas at behind a computer jackin off to 12oz....ill get you a ladder to jump of my shit:D :lol: keep hatin

You niggas are just nut huger it cool to speak your mind but scared to put your name my crew steady rock shit weekly.you niggas just set in your house all night Internet gangbangin sayin it's to cold to paint.fucking fagests but I love that you have time to write about my crew. Thanks to all my fans out there hating. Top dawg mobb the orfn

Im pretty sure you meant "my crew steady rock shit WEAKLY. bout 4 or 5 of you hurt niggas quick to get on here catchin feelings cause the truth hurts.. I jus dont want you to think ur crew is dope cause you and everyone else knows thats far from the truth... Tdmc, I mean tdmk i mean too da max top dawg mobb. I see you fags put alot of thought into your meaningless spellouts. Just ask tkay who grips nutz Crying Measely Dumb Toys.

tdmk bitchessss get off the dick and worry bout your self..from what i seee...my crew is everywhere u go..!...just like your girl....where u niggas at behind a computer jackin off to 12oz....ill get you a ladder to jump of my shit:D :lol: keep hatin

everywhere u go..u nikkas say do diz many fills and ur in!:lol: :lol: having shortys who dont know shit about the graff game turn tdm just to turn!! aye fame how long u been paintin! u have yet 2 progress!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

just to break up all the dumb shit on this site. BTW, Anybody who is talking negative about the TDM's needs to go look the fuck around. Ya'll need to get from behind that computer and do some fucking work. Stop yapping!

two fisted op

Oh boy dont get me started on you post aka shaky legz. you non progressing ass niggah. 32 yr old rocking sandals wit jeans open toed sandals wit chanqletas wit jeans bac to bizness...