*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You whack ass toys get no love or respect in Chicago and i kno for sure Cali aint feeling that play skool garbage either. i bet these fags paint in the middle of nowhere or close to the border fuckin brazzers def aint by LA. Busting tags wit markers on freights nuff said...

wack ass toyz? get no love or respect in chicago? nigga i aint even TDM yet but come on jo how you gonna talk shit about a crew whose tagz you cant not catch on almost every city block on the southside of chicago? i mean forreal. not to mention fillz either. you prolly just mad cuz the fagz you run with aint even half as deep as TDM. shouldnt really b talkin since i aint crew yet but it just surprised me how someone is just run theyre mouthz about a crew they cant even compare to.. wack ass nigga

When are you going to grow up and get off my jock. I'm grown ass hell and can say whatever I want to. That's my opinion and if you don't like it oh well so be it.

They don't have to build condos but something that brings revenue to the community. A store or something so wack Niggas can get a job and stop begging for change.

And so what if they build condos. Who wants to look at a empty lot...

Yo Live and Syce..... both yall, and damn near everyone in the city, has fuckin painted there, who hasnt hit the side of that building so they shyt could b seen from the trains, lol!!!!! Toys and all then been in there, n did sumthyn in there!!! I wish the spot neva got blown up though, but quit bitchin bout 1 fukin spot n keep gettin up!!!!

New condos in production?

Substancial property tax hike in the near future?!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. This should be great for the economy. I'm gonna go smoke a blunt, rape a white girl and sell some crack to my people to make myself feel better.

WE AINT GOING HOOD BOY....WE SWOLE IN THE HOOD