*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EDSK SMACKERS ON BROADWAY , IRV PK, BELMONT. EDSK spellout off red along with 5 or six other fills they did. so it dont look like they are a "fellz off ass crew" just organizing for the new year. they already came out the gate with heat this year. seen alot from them north and west side.

post some flicks and shut the fuck up.. we got ppl arguing with dem selves like a fuckin skitzo and and el haha uno u shut the fuck up yo.. all u ask if who got pics of this who got pics of that... go get dem ya self yo..

don't post flicks forums are meant to talk shit....

and flicks are meant to be shared in person.....wut the hell happened to the old school?????

:lol:

half you fucko's wouldn't even know who was who if there wasn't a 12oz....:lol: :lol:

very true net fame is fake fame and so many of these toys be thriving and using that as a foundation for they shit..weak no doubt.but ill go get them pics so u shut the fuck up. the flick takers just aint gettin around enuff in the winter. trust me i seen mad shit from not only EDSK but others as well that not gettin flicked. i just seen EDSK making summ raw ass moves amongst others that arent gettin flickd but damn them niggas did come with the heat on what they been doing. (K)omin back up if u ask me.

nightmoves4.jpg[/img]EDSKsp1.jpg[/img][/img][/img]nightmoves2.jpg[/img]leanover.jpg[/img]nightmoves1.jpg[/img] To whoever was sayin edsk aint doin anything i took my camera wit me and caught a few things while out an about today sorry bout my shitty camera. got a couple other random photos too but i gotta bounce ill post more later.