*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HAHAHAHA nigga you aint gonna push anyones wig back you a str8 biter cause the nas niggas been told you there was a myth in nas and u havent even been gettn up at the time

and ur shit was gettn stamped down 59th so u know nas oc myth waas around cause his shit was all around YOUR hood and if u dont rember i was with limit when u asked him if he wrote and when he asked u he told u there was a nigga writing myth already and id you really serious bout pushing back wigs. pm me we can get this settled yall two one on one since ur so quik to split wigs:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nasty nas crue

on the other hand i see you ILL kats

15ffymb.jpg

wack as fuck..

where these guys from..

the suburbs

Private Message: yo

The_Sexorcist

Banned

yo - Yesterday, 05:02 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a outta respect can u delete that post u put in the midwest best.

ur not from chicago i can tell by ur house and u posted ur face on here delete please.

thought id uhhh...post this to show you that i am from chicago and no disrespect but i havent done enough illegals for cops to see TORK anywere there all underground like under bridges and sheet so i dont get caught...unless i throw up a tork sumwere with a marker....but i dont care about that....thats everywere....ill post a new flic soon to make up for this post

alright alright this ones for you with_a_name_like_this

TORK004-3.jpg

i got more on the way..just gotta create it...i dont really wanna post all my other ones tho do u guys wanna see em? they may be a lil toy and.. idk if youll like em so im just picking out the bests

alright got 2 more flicks...STOLEN obviously...lmfao

first one i found throughout this thread....needs to be reposted..so fresh and in the chi

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg

next one is by the world famous DAIM!!!!! and i still cant believe how legible it is!

daim.jpg