*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IT SAD HOW THESE ARE YOUR BEST WRITERS

how sad is it you dont like WKT and spent 5min comin on OUR thread to tell us your pointless opinion..remember buddy

you know us..we have no clue of you and who you are..your like that kid delirium is a crack head...you guys are secretly in love and wana be down..

how sad is it you dont like WKT and spent 5min comin on OUR thread to tell us your pointless opinion..remember buddy

you know us..we have no clue of you and who you are..your like that kid delirium is a crack head...you guys are secretly in love and wana be down..

haha 4 sure dat u stoops nigga tko all day

NAH FOOL WE SHOOT[/size]

your a joke dude..you dont even know me or shit about me and you shootin your mouth off and hiding behind a crew...og?? naw nigga.. i know real tko ogs...ODDS, MIZE, G-SOUTH,ADEK,KING KERSE (REST IN POWER)..dont need to go on..and this aint no name drop..those are all folks..no one cares about you...go bomb and stop making hollow threats on the net...no one cares about you...

keep runnig around sj not getting anywhere in ur fake ass lives......real sj niggaz branch out and take over.....u cant get anywhere in life wit ur raps so wat makes THESE DUMB MIATASE think there tuff...na there bitches we keep thuggin

LOL @ tryin to impress internet world with how down you are. why the need to brag if your really down no need to say so. im sure adek knows 1000s of dudes but your the only one on 12oz ma,e droppim

now respond to me with a huge paragraph about how we need to meet up and have a sexual encounter in a dark alleyway, i wonder how far you can fit your mouth on my massive penis. o havemt shjowered thou its kinda stinky.

LOL @ tryin to impress internet world with how down you are. why the need to brag if your really down no need to say so. im sure adek knows 1000s of dudes but your the only one on 12oz ma,e droppim

now respond to me with a huge paragraph about how we need to meet up and have a sexual encounter in a dark alleyway, i wonder how far you can fit your mouth on my massive penis. o havemt shjowered thou its kinda stinky.

keep riding my dick and everyone elses on here...:lol: :lol:

im sure adek does now alot of folks..but he doesnt know yur toy ass..:lol: :lol:

your the most e thug kid on here sonny...everyone knows how hard you be typing..

your a Jugete....look it up bitch boy..

Archived