*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no more like it was the cool thing to do at the time so he or she got into it and actually had considerable talent but no heart or motivation to do so because it was simply a fad for young anoy he or she had already told all his or her friends how cool he or she was and that was the reason he or she got into it in the first place so the intended goal of feeling hella cool and poplular was already achieved.....and as for bigger or better things could you please specify cause you seem to know a lot about this individual haha and in fact this particular person was booted because when your in a graffiti crew you should probably actually take part in the act of graffiti....and to a more dedicated and noticeable extent this is not to be confused with hollows behind some store or straight letters in a tunnel or wood in your backyard!booted is being booted and dropping out is dropping out the same underlying root of the issue is still present, that being no graffiti was going up!

Haha more like WKT asked for more than they give..and bigger and better things like gettin your money right and whips..something everyone in the crew seemed to lack..its koo to dedicate your whole life to graff but theres bigger and better shit out there just my 2 cents..and we all know graffiti did go up..maybe not as much as others but certainly more than some..

Haha more like WKT asked for more than they give..and bigger and better things like gettin your money right and whips..something everyone in the crew seemed to lack..its koo to dedicate your whole life to graff but theres bigger and better shit out there just my 2 cents..and we all know graffiti did go up..maybe not as much as others but certainly more than some..

i bet he or she getting their "money" right haha "pushin" marijuana for 3 months and getting popped twice more so correct? oh and whips you say? can you clarify are we talking about automobiles...well when one owns a quote "whip" it is usually their own personal "whip" that has been paid for with their own "skrilla" which they earned "hustlin" if you will, not to be mistaken for mommy or daddy's "whip" that you take out for a joy ride to pick up your "ho" or "bitch" if you prefer haha

and as for graffiti going "up" that is quite the exaggeration for in fact the individual in question produced minimal efforts at keeping a steady amount of graffiti up to support one's own career from a solo standpoint, let alone enough to support said individual as well as two crews

and as for members of said crew lacking from a financial basis you cannot continue to project this "gangster" point of view onto everyone around you for you do not gain respect from those around you by how much money you possess for if you were a well informed individual you would have come to the realization by this point that money means nothing money is simply an invention and a system an outdated one if you ask me, that keeps the average person trapped in a life of servitude to survive, the respectability of work and material possessions is so vastly exaggerated as a reason for respecting individuals who are of a differential advantage then those around them...

maybe anoy should go and study a little bit on something that is actually relevant because i hate to break it to you but anoy isn't going to develop any further in his or her intellectual understanding of the way things work or adopt a more respectable and sustainable value system by listening to mac dre,or lil wayne,hustla, etc....

Since were gettin technical it was never marijuana..never fucked with petty shit..and when i say whip i really mean whip catch him ridin in the Chevelle..

People knew him so enough work was done to be recognized not just by word of mouth..and your "crew" should support u in every aspect of the game not just petty tags..

This statement sounds like its comin from someone with no money to hold their own..money brings power and power brings respect..but i agree with you money does not make you well respected how you earn your money is what brings respect..

And you dont study the lifestyle either you come from the hood and do hood shit or you dont..and as far as the music Lil Wayne? haha cmon and anyone can say they live song lyrics but real recognize real so let em decide..

Since were gettin technical it was never marijuana..never fucked with petty shit..and when i say whip i really mean whip catch him ridin in the Chevelle..

People knew him so enough work was done to be recognized not just by word of mouth..and your "crew" should support u in every aspect of the game not just petty tags..

This statement sounds like its comin from someone with no money to hold their own..money brings power and power brings respect..but i agree with you money does not make you well respected how you earn your money is what brings respect..

And you dont study the lifestyle either you come from the hood and do hood shit or you dont..and as far as the music Lil Wayne? haha cmon and anyone can say they live song lyrics but real recognize real so let em decide..

oh so now we are getting technical you say somewhat precise,let me really take the gloves off then, that is metaphorically so to speak, you claim that this individual did not engage in "petty" shit excuse me i was mistaken, homeboy or girl was a real drug lord then this individual was pushing what like 15 kilos a day? whole farms and shit? fucking plane rides back and forth to South America as a daily routine forgive me i did not realize...haha but you still fail to comprehend the root of what i am trying to explain to you, though you do level with me on the fact that the physical money itself does not bring said individual respect you must go a little bit further then that.

The argument that you are attempting to make is the process in which the money is attained is what gains the individual in question respect...correct? WRONG for you see your value system is quite skewed you may not realize it but from a certain point in your adolescent life you have been brainwashed into adopting such a primitive way of thinking your idea of respect or gaining respect is having guns and a plethora of women to please your sexual needs and grills and gang banging and living in the hood but you see you are in fact wrong for if your value system is subject to interpretation it is not fact and that you cannot argue.

And as for the argument people knew him (this is not to be confused with dry snitching or giving info this is a direct quote) if anybody took a flick of 10 different things they did on a piece of wood in their backyard and posted it people would have knowledge of the picture and the name that does not mean this person did "enough" to "get noticed" you do it for you, not the scene......hipster

As for attacking my financial status i am not insecure about my financial status and even if I had no money it would not bother me because the amount of money in my bank account does not define who I am projecting your own ideals on me as a form of insult is not going to get you anywhere...haha

you might as well just quit....because i am far more confident and far more intellectual then you and if you continue to engage in conversation with me your feeble brain may in fact explode and we would not want that because we all cant get enough of your failed attempts to discredit the integrity of our crew hahahaha...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dick Rider : Noun to describe: Delirium is wack

A male who is consistently kissing another man's ass in attempt to gain his acceptance, laughs a little too loud at jokes in an attempt to fit in, seems to mold himself out of another man he admires <homosexual tendencies> wanting to be just like another dude so much it gets to the point where it becomes an abnormal obsession that causes his idol to try to avoid him and his idol's girlfriend to get freaked out by the dick rider's clinginess. Makes constant dick jokes in a attempt subliminally try to get people to do gay acts with him.

example sentence:

Oh, Delrium just changed his opinion again because he overheard what all the little girls thought about the subject. He even tries to wear his hair like RuPaul! What a dick rider!