*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE IS SNITCH MADE ALBERT MEDINA AT WKT FAGGOTS? HE SNITCHED ON MY BOY AND HAD THE NERVE TO SPEAK ABOUT IT. ALL WKT, WE KONSTANTLY TELL, WE KANT THINK ARE THE REAL DEFINITIONS OF WKT PUSSIES,

first off...stay off the thread with this type of shit..2nd...aint none of the WKT"S i break bread with snitches....they some hardcore ass hard working niggas doin there thing.

go paint and shut the fuck up.

WHERE IS SNITCH MADE ALBERT MEDINA AT WKT FAGGOTS? HE SNITCHED ON MY BOY AND HAD THE NERVE TO SPEAK ABOUT IT. ALL WKT, WE KONSTANTLY TELL, WE KANT THINK ARE THE REAL DEFINITIONS OF WKT PUSSIES,

You sound like the snitch droppin names.......aint know one in WKT with that name anymore anyways.....

Come get some anytime you want if you got shit to say, do it to our face not on our 12oz thread tough guy!!!!

And thanx for the link to that spice 1 joint shit is the slap.....how old were you when that came out?? Fuckin weenie ass nigga! Its funny how we dont have beef on the streets but on the internet ppl loving running there mouths!!! FUnny shit:lol: :lol: :lol: Come to Murder Dubs......or the Tenderloin and talk that trash!:cool: